• Show
Clear All

• hacker of server 106

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now let me explain his stables lvl 3 cost

20 train attempt x 35 balen per attempts = 700 balen for 200 exp

you need 51,000 EXP from stables lvl 2 to stables lvl 3

there fore 51,000 exp / 200 exp = 255 time

now you take 700 balen per 200 exp you time x 255 time, example : 700 balen x 255 time = 178,500 balen

now the cost for it is 1,785 $ = from lvl 2 stables to lvl 3 stables

at 300$ a day he need 6 days to recharge total of 1,800$

so he either super rich or just total hacker ? i saying he is hacker because he is the balen seller that is talked over the server, an Indonesia hacker that selling balens for cheap

Am reporting this and explain the total cost so that R2 / GM or any mod can be kindly just to check, I don't need you to tell how much balen he spend or what his VIP status is, we just need you to check on this guy

am telling you he is cheated either from Paypal method or from Ultimate Game Card

some one just kindly check him, all u need to do is check his purchase history, find out which payment he make, contact the payment agency, because for paypal / ultimage game card

it not just me calling him a possible hackers but many other on the same server, why do we only call him hacker ? .. well it obvious he spend more than abnormally, he was not VIP for 2 week after server launches, he just got VIP the past 2 week, and he advertise selling cheap balen on world chat, his guild member know it but they all the same country so they hiding for him,

R2 should realize they are losing more than money here, you losing trust, when u lose trust more people will leave.

for example he spend that 1,800$ faked money from either paypal or ugc, that's mean a loss to R2, and if he keep doing it ? .. R2 is losing more than tenth of thousands of dollar weekly/monthly unless you find out how he do it , and stop him now

pls file a ticket with this essay and screen shots and post your ticket # here , and get condorhero and memorylane to periodically monitor that ticket, thx.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

http://tickets.r2games.com/index.php

file ticket ....
      permanent ban those hackers!
      to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
      how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

ticket #104099 Status: open

Comment

Originally posted by wartune2015 View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now let me explain his stables lvl 3 cost

20 train attempt x 35 balen per attempts = 700 balen for 200 exp

you need 51,000 EXP from stables lvl 2 to stables lvl 3

there fore 51,000 exp / 200 exp = 255 time

now you take 700 balen per 200 exp you time x 255 time, example : 700 balen x 255 time = 178,500 balen

now the cost for it is 1,785 $ = from lvl 2 stables to lvl 3 stables

at 300$ a day he need 6 days to recharge total of 1,800$

so he either super rich or just total hacker ? i saying he is hacker because he is the balen seller that is talked over the server, an Indonesia hacker that selling balens for cheap

Am reporting this and explain the total cost so that R2 / GM or any mod can be kindly just to check, I don't need you to tell how much balen he spend or what his VIP status is, we just need you to check on this guy

am telling you he is cheated either from Paypal method or from Ultimate Game Card

some one just kindly check him, all u need to do is check his purchase history, find out which payment he make, contact the payment agency, because for paypal / ultimage game card

it not just me calling him a possible hackers but many other on the same server, why do we only call him hacker ? .. well it obvious he spend more than abnormally, he was not VIP for 2 week after server launches, he just got VIP the past 2 week, and he advertise selling cheap balen on world chat, his guild member know it but they all the same country so they hiding for him,

R2 should realize they are losing more than money here, you losing trust, when u lose trust more people will leave.

for example he spend that 1,800$ faked money from either paypal or ugc, that's mean a loss to R2, and if he keep doing it ? .. R2 is losing more than tenth of thousands of dollar weekly/monthly unless you find out how he do it , and stop him now
          I know what u feel ....

ticket will not help you .. R2 customers support malnourished, they can not think .. they only know the CTRL A and CTRL V..

Comment

but we cannot judge him using that analogy alone. FYI, u cant hack balen. the balen stored in server side, so it must be legit. $1800 is cheap. if u ever played CS u will understand $10k is common there, here also.

for example he spend that 1,800$ faked money from either paypal or ugc
            u cant hack paypal etc, its more like virtual bank. it has good security too.

offering cheap balen doesnt mean he is a hacker or somethin. if u already file a ticket and he still there, that means no hack.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
              but we cannot judge him using that analogy alone. FYI, u cant hack balen. the balen stored in server side, so it must be legit. $1800 is cheap. if u ever played CS u will understand $10k is common there, here also.

u cant hack paypal etc, its more like virtual bank. it has good security too.

offering cheap balen doesnt mean he is a hacker or somethin. if u already file a ticket and he still there, that means no hack.
              firstly 1.8k$ in indonesia is not cheap, i know cause i live there. And u must super rich kid to throw 1.8k $ just for game in indonesia.
              secondly u not heard bout UGC website had been hacked several months ago? as long its web, it can be hacked!
              watever the method he use, why not to check it?

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                "i saying he is hacker because he is the balen seller that is talked over the server, an Indonesia hacker that selling balens for cheap"

is there any sellers who want to sell for a loss? nah...

Comment

have u done so far .. probably just coz u'r jealous, u cant be strong like her ..
                  u sucks ,dude...

Comment

Originally posted by terranovs View Post
                    have u done so far .. probably just coz u'r jealous, u cant be strong like her ..
                    u sucks ,dude...
                    LOL user/ seller is come :-\

Comment

there is something wrong with that picture i think.

I'm not sure how much it cost to get to stable lv. 3, but the stats wise. on my server, one person got to lv. 3 stable, but her mounts stats are very high before getting to stable lv. 3.

your pic only showing them at 200 or so. so it seems strange. definitely warrant a research.

so how much does it cost to get to a stable lv 3? i have no clue since i'm still on stable lv. 1

here are the stats to get to a lv. 3 stable on my server.

Click image for larger version

Name:	stable lv3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1664082

notice stats are over 300+.

i know you need 13,000 exp total to get from stable 1 to 2. no idea how much from a 2 to a 3. and so on. heh
                      Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 01-25-2013, 06:05 PM.
                      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                        there is something wrong with that picture i think.

I'm not sure how much it cost to get to stable lv. 3, but the stats wise. on my server, one person got to lv. 3 stable, but her mounts stats are very high before getting to stable lv. 3.

your pic only showing them at 200 or so. so it seems strange. definitely warrant a research.

so how much does it cost to get to a stable lv 3? i have no clue since i'm still on stable lv. 1

here are the stats to get to a lv. 3 stable on my server.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32720[/ATTACH]

notice stats are over 300+.

i know you need 13,000 exp total to get from stable 1 to 2. no idea how much from a 2 to a 3. and so on. heh
                        this guy hv 4 more mount than her so its different.+110 all stats

Comment

1.8k$ is cheap in indonesia for most people lol

Comment

hum that is true. regarding the ticket if you don't get a reply just reply here again and we'll see if we can get someone to help you.

as for your math of spending that much on mounts. if this person is in the #1 guild, s/he also get 80 whips free from attending guild battle weekly.

of course if the said person isn't in the #1 guild, which is true for my server. then your calculation would be correct regarding the total amount needed for leveling a 2 to a 3.
                            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by sikie View Post
                              1.8k$ is cheap in indonesia for most people lol
                              not MOST but SOME yes

Comment

Working...
                              X