Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still got ppl to pay for balem ....no loss for r2 just some ppl not recharging anymore

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	SSpayment.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	1664094
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ssGV.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	1664095

is the case related with these? cause today suddenly Gudang Voucher not sell UGC voucher anymore with the price for purchasing balens package.
      If yes, seems the hacker will got alot problem... probably jail, cause doing cyber crime
      Last edited by theijank24; 01-26-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theijank24 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]32756[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]32757[/ATTACH]

is the case related with these? cause today suddenly Gudang Voucher not sell UGC voucher anymore with the price for purchasing balens package.
        If yes, seems the hacker will got alot problem... probably jail, cause doing cyber crime
        Oh norty man
        Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-27-2013, 05:55 AM.
        “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
        you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
        Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

To people who are sick and tired of hearing "Please file a ticket":

Well here is a radical idea. You know how there is a forum post that call for a strike on buying balen until R2 react to Butterfly's action right?
          But so far where has that gotten us? Seriously think about it.

So why not do the opposite? I don't mean recharging balen like crazy. I mean let's all move to s106 and stay there forever.
          I mean there is an infinite fountain of cheap balen there. We don't have to recharge to R2. Probably only to pay for VIP.
          Plus we will finally have a lively server that will last forever. No matter how many server R2 open later on, it will just be empty.

I am saying this because for R2 not to take action, there can only be 2 reasons.
          1 - Not enough damage has been done for them to feel the pain of losing paying customer.
          2 - Butterfly's is not doing anything illegal. Meaning the cheap balen that she offer is perfectly legal to use and within the rules and boundary of the games.

If its reason 1, we should move to s106 and have a party. If its reason 2 then we should party even harder.

This is a personal opinion. Feel free to put up yours.
          If anybody find this post of mine offensive, I am sorry and I will take it down as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowball2 View Post
            To people who are sick and tired of hearing "Please file a ticket":

Well here is a radical idea. You know how there is a forum post that call for a strike on buying balen until R2 react to Butterfly's action right?
            But so far where has that gotten us? Seriously think about it.

So why not do the opposite? I don't mean recharging balen like crazy. I mean let's all move to s106 and stay there forever.
            I mean there is an infinite fountain of cheap balen there. We don't have to recharge to R2. Probably only to pay for VIP.
            Plus we will finally have a lively server that will last forever. No matter how many server R2 open later on, it will just be empty.

I am saying this because for R2 not to take action, there can only be 2 reasons.
            1 - Not enough damage has been done for them to feel the pain of losing paying customer.
            2 - Butterfly's is not doing anything illegal. Meaning the cheap balen that she offer is perfectly legal to use and within the rules and boundary of the games.

If its reason 1, we should move to s106 and have a party. If its reason 2 then we should party even harder.

This is a personal opinion. Feel free to put up yours.
            If anybody find this post of mine offensive, I am sorry and I will take it down as soon as I can.
            hi why dont you file a ticket about your radical idea
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Specifically, what would filing a ticket about my idea achieved?

I don't need GM from R2 to come down s106. They have probably been there themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by sikie View Post
                1.8k$ is cheap in indonesia for most people lol
                ive travelled to indonesia a couple of times for vacation. and a pocket money of 1k usd can give you a lot of things to do or to buy. It isnt cheap for an average indonesian.

Comment

Originally posted by strikealpha View Post
                  ive travelled to indonesia a couple of times for vacation. and a pocket money of 1k usd can give you a lot of things to do or to buy. It isnt cheap for an average indonesian.
                  DAMMIT!! WATCH UR MOUTH!! but u true.... xD

Comment

Originally posted by shadowball2 View Post
                    Specifically, what would filing a ticket about my idea achieved?

I don't need GM from R2 to come down s106. They have probably been there themselves.
                    maybe file a ticket to White house of United states and get Barack Obama to go s106.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by strikealpha View Post
                      but i recently found that my friend (in another browser MMO) are indonesian. and guess what? he spend near 10k usd, around 7k to buy mount and stuf. not only one, but three in my server alone.
                      every country in this world has a rich kid/man/women.
                      side note: number one casher is a man from cina. 20k-50k usd or more i think.
                      woaaa.. how did i know that?? because whenever someone top up/recharge his account, we can clearly see a notification (bonus item, pack, etc) on our screen.
                      *sorry for out of topic

btw, we cant judge someone as a hacker from his power alone.
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                        but i recently found that my friend (in another browser MMO) are indonesian. and guess what? he spend near 10k usd, around 7k to buy mount and stuf. not only one, but three in my server alone.
                        woaaa.. how did i know that?? because whenever someone top up/recharge his account, we can clearly see a notification (bonus item, pack, etc) on our screen.
                        *sorry for out of topic

dam u, fact he sell balens with 50% less price the web price. have idea why he can do that? hacker? carding? or what?

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                          *sorry for out of topic

yep he's very rich, so rich that he would sell balens 1/3 the real price... oh how generous of he, selling 6k balens for 20$ (200k rupiah).

so, he's sooooo smart and generous and covered 75% of the balens he sell...

dude your smart, very...

Comment

ok time to close the thread as the thread is bordering on rule 1, 2 and 5 violations
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                            X