The QTE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The QTE

I keep seeing this, have read what it is supposed to do, but have not found how to implement it in combat.
    The the Arrow comes up on screen, I push the appropriate arrow.....but nothing happens.

Any words of wisdom here?????

Did like some sparkling stuff happen? its tells you on the skill what it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyerwinn View Post
      I keep seeing this, have read what it is supposed to do, but have not found how to implement it in combat.
      The the Arrow comes up on screen, I push the appropriate arrow.....but nothing happens.

Any words of wisdom here?????
      It comes up with a letter combo, you have to type those in before the timer runs out
      ♥Hell♥
      Sybian
      S1 - VictisHNR
      *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

I have seen the sparkly stuff, but have no idea what it means.....

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
          It comes up with a letter combo, you have to type those in before the timer runs out
          Yeah, I figured out that you have to do it, do it right and do it quick.....

Comment

I have seen the sparkly stuff, but have no idea what it means.....
            That means the QTE is activated, sparkly stuff flies towards you then you get a swirly thing
            ♥Hell♥
            Sybian
            S1 - VictisHNR

Comment

not always a swirly thing... the animations look different depending on the character class you have chosen.
              ChieftainRez
              Knight
              VictisHNR
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                not always a swirly thing... the animations look different depending on the character class you have chosen.
                Might have known you'd show up at the mention of sparkly, huh Discoballs *smooooooooochies*
                ♥Hell♥
                Sybian
                S1 - VictisHNR

Comment

I have been watching it.
                  I can do the mechanics easily enough, but I can tell no difference in game play.
                  What is supposed to be the advantage of it?
                  There is no more damage done, my character doesn't strike any quicker or anything else I can tell.
                  This seems a waste of time so far.
                  Anyone know what the advantage might be?????

Comment

I have been watching it.
                    I can do the mechanics easily enough, but I can tell no difference in game play.
                    There is no more damage done, my character doesn't strike any quicker or anything else I can tell.
                    It depends on which skill you're using, but generally it's a 25% increase in damage (can be difficult to tell since damage is variable anyway) or a boost to regen, or whatever for that particular skill (mine are archer examples)
                    ♥Hell♥
                    Sybian
                    S1 - VictisHNR

Comment

It is a 1,2 or even a 3 arrow combination.

You may not notice the boost but it is there, like Whiffy said. The skill tab will tell you what the boost is.

Comment

I have been watching it.
                        You can check the QTE bonus in the skill description. Some adds more damage and some adds duration of skill.

Comment

Well, I can see no difference whatsoever.
                          Mine comes up on the "Ultimate Slasher", and there is no difference in the damage done at all....that I can see.

Comment

XXXX read the description dude
                            Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-26-2013, 11:54 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                              It depends on which skill you're using, but generally it's a 25% increase in damage (can be difficult to tell since damage is variable anyway) or a boost to regen, or whatever for that particular skill (mine are archer examples)
                              You are right. It is difficult to tell......but it IS DEFINATELY the damage.
                              I did a test...using it vs not using it, and the damage is significantly higher when you use it.....

Comment

Working...
                              X