Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lvl 65 arena set?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 65 arena set?

is there will be a lvl 65 arena set or no more?

There is no lvl 65 pvp set at all. Even on Chinese servers

Comment

it has been announced in Chinese servers as being a part of their next patch and since we are three patches behind i would say it is at a minimal four months down the road

Comment

Will there be lvl 80 set in blacksmith

Is there lvl 80 set in blacksmith once reached lvl 75?

Comment

Will be estimated in at least 7 months

Comment

I want to see what the level 65 and 75 sets look like ;D

Cause it takes me way too long to get PvE sets... lol
            (yes, even for 7 month, it will take me like 2+ month per piece or something)

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
              it has been announced in Chinese servers as being a part of their next patch and since we are three patches behind i would say it is at a minimal four months down the road
              Edit: Post was made from beginning of the year, no comment.
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                I want to see what the level 65 and 75 sets look like ;D

Cause it takes me way too long to get PvE sets... lol
                (yes, even for 7 month, it will take me like 2+ month per piece or something)
                There no such thing as the lvl 65 or 75 pvp sets. PVE gear is the way to go anyway. Also there lvl 80 trinkets that give -1000pdef/mdef(depending on what class you are) so it's like a mixture of both.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  There no such thing as the lvl 65 or 75 pvp sets. PVE gear is the way to go anyway. Also there lvl 80 trinkets that give -1000pdef/mdef(depending on what class you are) so it's like a mixture of both.
                  I know there's none right now...

I was saying if there ever was (or in planing but not announced) what would it be, same type as current PvP sets bonus or a different one (a new bonus set that's different from current PvE and PvP)

Comment

there are NO plans for any pvp gear past 55 this is last lvl from there on only pve sets

Comment

Working...
                    X