Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The following behaviours, wich one are considered exploit or cheat?? Please r2 answer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The following behaviours, wich one are considered exploit or cheat?? Please r2 answer

Pretty simple situations that we will want to know if they can be considered exploit:

1. You have an alt account of your own and you farm that alt account on Battlegrounds for honor, you plunder your own account in order to increasse the gold gain of your main character too.

2. One of your friends left the game and you have his account, so you can play with that character and plunder him for gold and other benefits.

3. Kicking ppl from the guild to join other guilds and then got them back after the battle.
    Last edited by shirokane; 01-26-2013, 01:36 PM.

I can't speak for R2, but I wish you'd kick more people from your guild before we fight you and not let them back til after
    ♥Hell♥
    Sybian
    S1 - VictisHNR
    *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Think you are allowed to have alts etc if you have no interaction between the accounts...so 1 and 2 could get you in trouble...3 is considered exploiting a flawed mechanic afaik, but no official word on it being in any way punished

Comment

1) that is legal game play the rules allow for players to have more than one account per server

2) against the rules NO password sharing is allowed. if you can not play your account, you are not allowed to share your password with others. screenshot of players admitting to sharing accounts or signing in on other peoples accounts, are considered to be evidence of cheating by R2 staff and may result in players being banned and accounts locked.

3) legal to kick ppl from the guild...... it becomes a exploit when its done to allow players to enter other guilds and then return, as its being done to bypass the guild cooldown system and the using balens to reduce cooldown

No honest player would do it..... and R2 staff deal with the issue as they see fit, so I am not able to comment on how they deal with the players that guild jump
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

But if we did that Hellacious u guys would win

Comment

Originally posted by jaxman101 View Post
            But if we did that Hellacious u guys would win
            Exactly, you were all looking rather exhausted today, you could do with a bit of a rest :P
            ♥Hell♥
            Sybian
            S1 - VictisHNR

Comment

... .
              Last edited by shadow1477777; 01-26-2013, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                Exactly, you were all looking rather exhausted today, you could do with a bit of a rest :P
                Vodka and redbull will give us a boost :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                  1) that is legal game play the rules allow for players to have more than one account per server

2) against the rules NO password sharing is allowed. if you can not play your account, you are not allowed to share your password with others. screenshot of players admitting to sharing accounts or signing in on other peoples accounts, are considered to be evidence of cheating by R2 staff and may result in players being banned and accounts locked.

3) legal to kick ppl from the guild...... it becomes a exploit when its done to allow players to enter other guilds and then return, as its being done to bypass the guild cooldown system and the using balens to reduce cooldown

No honest player would do it..... and R2 staff deal with the issue as they see fit, so I am not able to comment on how they deal with the players that guild jump
                  How are 1 and 2 any different? Still only a single person playing either account. In #1 its the same person that created both and played them the entire time. In #2 the second account was created by someone else, who then left the game and doesn't play anymore. So why would #2 be cheating while #1 isn't?

Just a curiosity question, as I don't partake in any of the above actions.

Comment

1 and 2 are fine imo, but 3 is not cool as it severely damages the weak guilds and causes people to quit the game

Comment

Originally posted by Mursilis View Post
                      How are 1 and 2 any different? Still only a single person playing either account. In #1 its the same person that created both and played them the entire time. In #2 the second account was created by someone else, who then left the game and doesn't play anymore. So why would #2 be cheating while #1 isn't?

Just a curiosity question, as I don't partake in any of the above actions.
                      agreed, how is this different? So I can have 50 alts and play as I wish, but I can't take over a dead account and play? That makes no sense.

And yes Whiffy, Havoc does look a bit tired
                      S1 Temple of Ibalize
                      Vixeness aka Vixi
                      Mage and Lap Kitteh
                      Guild: Havoc

Comment

I don't know if you're either idiotic or just plain too dumb to know the differences between #1 and #2..............

Here let me clearify it for you.........

First off, you can create your own account because you OWN IT!!
                        Second, even if the person quit, it's still a "SHARED" account, it does not justify the actions of sharing even among friends because they may as well one day come back and take over the account at any time, and what do you think will happen when that happens?

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                          I don't know if you're either idiotic or just plain too dumb to know the differences between #1 and #2..............

Here let me clearify it for you.........

First off, you can create your own account because you OWN IT!!
                          Second, even if the person quit, it's still a "SHARED" account, it does not justify the actions of sharing even among friends because they may as well one day come back and take over the account at any time, and what do you think will happen when that happens?
                          You aren't well liked are you?
                          S1 Temple of Ibalize
                          Vixeness aka Vixi
                          Mage and Lap Kitteh
                          Guild: Havoc

Comment

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
                            You aren't well liked are you?
                            I snorted
                            ♥Hell♥
                            Sybian
                            S1 - VictisHNR

Comment

I don't like the idea of a lot of alts. A lot of players use it to boost the guild tree level or to just log in once in a while to pad the guild contribution. I personally would consider this exploiting but it is R2 to decide, not me.

Comment

Working...
                              X