Change catacombs 60+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change catacombs 60+

the dam monsters are all the same w t h you guys in developing need to change this **** its annoying fighting the same boss over and over get rid of it and change its so retarded to use the same boss for 60 65 70 75 8- 85 90 95 100 that is just plain stupid who ever made catacombs must have bin drunk so fix this dumb catacombs i dont wanna fight and im sure others who have battled it want a different boss for each one not the same dam eye every dam time.

Originally posted by R24532821 View Post
    the dam monsters are all the same w t h you guys in developing need to change this **** its annoying fighting the same boss over and over get rid of it and change its so retarded to use the same boss for 60 65 70 75 8- 85 90 95 100 that is just plain stupid who ever made catacombs must have bin drunk so fix this dumb catacombs i dont wanna fight and im sure others who have battled it want a different boss for each one not the same dam eye every dam time.
    actually its ok

cause now we know what we must upgrade in order to pass the level of the catacombs

besides the boss are pretty damn strong which encourages knights to get more Mdef
    archers need to start looking for a new way to fight
    mages need to heal more
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Your argument just saying it is retarded and the developers were drunk in designing crypts is not very convincing.

Comment

just blitz through all of it you will only need to face 1 eye then

Guild:ShtHappens
        Class:Archer
        Name:Kairi

Potencia Absortio

Comment

Working...
        X