Item Refining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item Refining

I think it might be nice to have some more Refining options. Such as Refine stat up for more Refine Crystals or gold. Also Refine only one stat with out needing 35 Balens per stat you want locked in. I think if you can add to the Refining option this might help player feel a little more excited about their armor and equipment. I am also curious to see what others think about these ideas or any others to help improve the Refining for all.
    88.24%
    Not Sure
    8.82%
    Dislike
    2.94%

The poll is expired.

i like it and i also posted something for a non balen refine lock system a few months ago

My post over here >>> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ht=Free+Refine

i put both pros and cons in it check it if u wanna see a better version which will help others

yes it has details
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-30-2013, 01:54 AM. Reason: More details
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

How about making every thing free for you
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Just so you know i am a vip and spend money on this game. The thing is i am sick of dropping anywhere from 45 to 180 balens just to get a chance at a stat that will work with my toon or character. Secondly that is every time I get a bad or useless stat, that i need to spend or use 45 to 180 balens. Plus i think if you took some time to set it up right,
        there could be more money to be made out of other refining options. Such as:

50 refine crystals for selected stat to be refined or changed at random
        100 refine crystals for an upgrade to increase selected stat up 1
        Voucher in place of the Balens like the Game has else where also would be nice

Knowing that we players can only get so many refine crystal in a day, because of the limits that are put on mps and solos. Then you can sell the crystals and more people
        would buy those instead of a few spending to take a change at the current lacking refining system. Also even though i choose to spend on this game i still would like to have
        those that can't spend have fun and enjoy the game also so that it stays active and doesn't die.
        Last edited by R24757289; 01-28-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

not to mention that, as it is, the refining is based totally on luck - and not everyone is equally (or even remotely) lucky. One person spends a great deal and another spends less for the same item - not good business. Better would be almost any other sort of system... suggestions:
          a) Locking in a Stat for fixed cost - not recurring every refine
          b) accumulation bar - like other things, every refine gives you a refinement 'point' or such - enough refines and the player can 'choose' the stat for that location (level is still random)
          c) after so many refines, ability to use vouchers (instead of balens) to lock stats

... in this way perhaps we won't keep losing so many lvl 40s and early 50s who get upset and quit because their gear just can't compare (and they lose constantly).

Comment

Previously, I write based on my own personal capacity and not in the capacity as a representative of R2Games.
            If it has been offensive and rude to you, I apologise unreservedly.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              How about making every thing free for you
              condor: I love you for saying that hahaha
              I dislike having badly refined stuff even as a balen player (would cost like $20 to get perfects for even 1 equip)
              but when I get those lev 60 epics you know like all heck they will be balen refined!-- 1 of the largest balen benefits-- F2p need to stop begging, it makes us mad when we pay for something and others ask to get for free...
              now if what we did is say pay MORE balens to either upgrade refine level or choose what it's refined to-- that'd be AWSOME!!!
              Last edited by Quietcloak; 01-29-2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quietcloak View Post
                I dislike having badly refined stuff even as a balen player (would cost like $20 to get perfects for even 1 equip)
                but when I get those lev 60 epics you know like all heck they will be balen refined!-- 1 of the largest balen benefits-- F2p need to stop begging, it makes us mad when we pay for something and others ask to get for free...
                now if what we did is say pay MORE balens to either upgrade refine level or choose what it's refined to-- that'd be AWSOME!!!
                If you read R24757289's statement in RESPONSE to Condor..

Originally posted by R24757289
                Just so you know i am a vip and spend money on this game. The thing is i am sick of dropping anywhere from 45 to 180 balens just to get a chance at a stat that will work with my toon or character. Secondly that is every time I get a bad or useless stat, that i need to spend or use 45 to 180 balens. Plus i think if you took some time to set it up right,
                there could be more money to be made out of other refining options. Such as:

50 refine crystals for selected stat to be refined or changed at random
                100 refine crystals for an upgrade to increase selected stat up 1
                Voucher in place of the Balens like the Game has else where also would be nice

Knowing that we players can only get so many refine crystal in a day, because of the limits that are put on mps and solos. Then you can sell the crystals and more people
                would buy those instead of a few spending to take a change at the current lacking refining system. Also even though i choose to spend on this game i still would like to have
                those that can't spend have fun and enjoy the game also so that it stays active and doesn't die.
                He is NOT an f2p-er. He is only trying to make things more attainable for everyone INCLUDING balen users. He is only merely suggesting that they alter the was refinement works so that way, oh I don't know, your higher level gears might actually be equal to or BETTER than your previous gears instead of getting so tired of sitting there for hours and hours wasting money on refinement alone that you simply settle for the right type of stat but only at 1 star. R24757289 has a GREAT idea, the refinement crystals are already sold in the cash shop so for those that don't want to wait and want to get it done ASAP they'll spend the money for the necessary upgrade PLUS it'll take hardcore NON-casher days and days and DAYS to simply get enough for a SINGLE refinement. It will slow down non-cashers, speed things up for balen users, and possibly give R2 an INCREASE in revenue because non-cashers in their own impatience will open their wallets and shell out a few dollars to get something over with. Trust me, I've been there. I AM a non-casher and at times I got so fed up with waiting and trying and re-trying that I cashed a bit to speed up a process I was getting very exhausted with.

SO next time before you think only about yourself, think about the value of a dollar, think about OTHERS. The whole world does NOT revolve around you. And unlike R24757289, who is actually trying to make things better for EVERYONE and not just HIMSELF, when you want something done I most certainly will NOT side with you because I can tell you'll only be in it for yourself and not the greater population of the game.
                Last edited by Celadine; 01-29-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I think what you are failing to see is that this would also benefit paying player as much or more it the long run. It is just sad that you are quick to see a free option and throw it out, because heaven for bit someone who can or does not feel the need to spend money sure not get what a paying person can. If you take the time to look at any online gaming history games that are set up to overly favor the paying player always crash and burn. Player that want to spend money can just get what they want faster and easier with the way i am purposing. While if a F2p will have those same options but must take there time to get it(due to the limited amount of mp and solos one can do).

By the way Quickcloak if you took the time to actually read what is said I am asking as a Vip and a balen spender, but then again I am sure all you saw was FREE and you paniced. Also 20 is not bad if it is the whole set, but I will warn it will be around 20 per item so you are looking at like 160 for you 8 piece set or 80 for just the rings and jewels (I know this because I have tried the balen locks on two of my current set and each time I spend over 20. It adds up quicker then you realize). This then also doesn't include your refining crystal once again since all player are limited on solo and mp runs each day.
                  Last edited by R24757289; 01-29-2013, 11:24 PM.

Comment

yup i spend tons n tons of money on this game n your refinement system blows ! i spent 10k balen on my refinements actually 13k and i still need more thats about $130 dollars

Comment

Originally posted by Celadine View Post
                      If you read R24757289's statement in RESPONSE to Condor..
                      I know lol... It wasn't directed at him, more general... plus the point of my message was more for my suggestion- thanks for reading my message fully??

Comment

Ok r2 i spent another 4k balens on refinement and got nothing that makes it better! You need to contact me when u see this as i am up to 170 dollars ......
                        Last edited by tolten; 02-02-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X