Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Battle issue/not-really-a-bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle issue/not-really-a-bug

Once again, about this certain person here who had "bugs" happen to him in the past, but they didn't happen to anyone else at all, as seen in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ower-like-this

This time it was during Guild Battle. No we did not lose, this isn't a butthurt post. About 2/3 into the battle he started showing up twice in battles, and not just once, but every time. Here's a screenshot of it:

This time the "Cashers aren't hackers" excuse won't work either unless something that lets you duplicate your character was added. Yes, the clone did attack as well, yes the clone was attackable as well, yes they had the same power. If it is a bug, then I ask you, why is every bug that benefits players happening to him and not a single other person on this game(refer to the link I posted in the first paragraph, that was pre-mount and wings still)? Some responses to this would be nice, R2.

Edit: For any mod or vet or GM who wants it, the ticket number with explanation and an attached screenshot is #105075.
    Last edited by Mizuti91; 01-26-2013, 08:29 PM.

I have seen this wednesday against Defiant, i saw 2 Pyro (a mage too) in the same fight.
    [S7] Icyan - Knight

Comment

SCREENSHOT ANY INSTANCES OF THIS BUG....... sorry, micro was turned up..... lol....
      its a bug that is known about by r2 games and the more instances and screenshots that can be provided, the better.....
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Psh whatever ofc its a BUG cause he does NO wrong... ever.
        Everytime something is off with this guy,someone has an excuse.
        Show me more screenshots like this,then i'll believe it.
        Last edited by susanking; 01-26-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Ouch! Sinner is HORRIBLY hard to kill, hence having two Sinners... WOAH I'm happy being on S9 lol!
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

In my fights I never saw a 2nd version of me; also, in most of those late-battle fights I began encountering moments where I was facing 1 player and happened to be mysteriously taking damage from several other players whom weren't even present in the fights - I've already contributed some information of what I encountered at the time in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uild-War-Buggs

I have no idea how this happened nor am I even clear on how this could possibly be forced to happen. I'd appreciate if you extended to me the common courtesy of not making such accusations with malicious intent every chance you can.

Thanks,

-Sinner

P.S. When you read the initial thread the OP has linked, please take the time to look on page 7 with the reply from the G.M.
            Last edited by SinnedWill; 01-27-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I encountered a similar bug, but it is not during Guild Battle.

It was during a Nightmare Badlands run when I was helping a guildmate farm his level 40 stones.
              At the final boss, due to a lack of healing (I'm the only mage), I died (but I had suntoria on me).

Seconds later, another me rushed into the picture and started attacking the boss.
              Few seconds later, a 3rd me rushed into the picture and started attacking the boss again.
              This happened for a total of 4 times before the boss was destroyed.

Weird bug I must say.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah, this isn't hacking (or if it is, it was a hack designed to look like a known bug XD). During guild battle we had one of our low-level players show up twice, filling up the battle. Needless to say, we weren't happy about it, as the fight was against some pretty awesome players.

AyaSnow
                Phoenix
                Server 58
                AyaSnow
                Phoenix
                Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  I encountered a similar bug, but it is not during Guild Battle.

It was during a Nightmare Badlands run when I was helping a guildmate farm his level 40 stones.
                  At the final boss, due to a lack of healing (I'm the only mage), I died (but I had suntoria on me).

Seconds later, another me rushed into the picture and started attacking the boss.
                  Few seconds later, a 3rd me rushed into the picture and started attacking the boss again.
                  This happened for a total of 4 times before the boss was destroyed.

Weird bug I must say.
                  Yea that happened to me as well. Except im a Knight. The weirdest part is you have copies of you running and keep fighting over and over again and your damages doubles each time. At least for me and normal slashers were doing over 100k damage lol. I think it has to do with healing and the bleeding from monsters working at the same time you die from bleed. SO if you die from bleeding but you also get healed by suntoria at the sametime that bug happens.

Comment

I have seen a player "double up" in guild battle. It was a normal guy, not super powerful, so I doubt this is someone hacking. Seems more like a bug to me.

Comment

We have something similar happening on S41. During our Guild Battle against VENDETTA (and this is ONLY with VENDETTA) ONE player... not several... ONE... Would die at a tower, and magically be there again when the fight it over. This would happen EVERY guild battle against them. (Of course he is the 2nd strongest mage on our server) so it is a real pain in the butt. and it doesn't just happen once. His "Ghost" image would sit there through 3 - 4 different battles. Against different people. I would post in our chat that I am fighting him after we just killed him, then someone else would say they are fighting him in a different part of the map. And yes this "Ghost" character of his would fight back, use skills, etc.

We still beat them in GB, so like the original poster, this is not a butthurt post. But I tried writing a ticket about this. and it keeps rejecting it every single time. Saying something about incorrect information or something dumb like that.

Comment

My guess is that it is more likely to occur with stronger players - if I had to GUESS what causes it, I think it would be the result of the game registering the character as going into multiple combat instances at the same time; thus, a character who wanders around solo (or is capable of) would be most likely to have this happen than others.

Comment

coughcough

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                            In my fights I never saw a 2nd version of me; also, in most of those late-battle fights I began encountering moments where I was facing 1 player and happened to be mysteriously taking damage from several other players whom weren't even present in the fights - I've already contributed some information of what I encountered at the time in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uild-War-Buggs

I have no idea how this happened nor am I even clear on how this could possibly be forced to happen. I'd appreciate if you extended to me the common courtesy of not making such accusations with malicious intent every chance you can.

Thanks,

-Sinner

P.S. When you read the initial thread the OP has linked, please take the time to look on page 7 with the reply from the G.M.

coughcough

Comment

I had the same experience during GB yesterday. A little mage was running around the field whilst she had the fighting swords over her head, indicating she was in a fight. But she ran all over the place and starting to attack our main tower, so clearly she wasn't in a battle when the swords were over her head.
                              She was also impossible to catch, because she was "in a fight". Then, she'd stand next to our main tower, the swords disappeared, I'd try to catch her, she runs up to the main tower where the swords appeared again, and a few seconds later she ran away from the tower again, to catch our attention, we'd run up, she'd run back to the tower where the swords appeared again, etc, etc. Really not the way it's supposed to be.
                              She also appeared 4 times in the same fight against some of ours. So Ghost times 4.

Then finally I managed to catch her, and I was suddenly in a fight against someone who wasn't near where she was. She was the only opponent there, I should be fighting her, yet instead I got directed into a fight against their top player...

Some seriously dodgy things were going on yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X