Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Enlightenment issues..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlightenment issues..

I am a lvl 48 Mage and use only Knight troops. As I finally earned a King's Bounty, I put my 3 mil daru into enlightening my troops rather than their lvl because I thought it would help my main stats. Instead, I got MATK Transformation lvl 1 from both of the first 2 mil I put into it, then MATK Transformation lvl 2 from the 3rd mil which reset my blessings back to 0.. This would be great, adding 2% of my troops matk to my matk, except that my knights don't have any matk.. ***!!? Is this a bug? Or is it meant to drive good people, that don't bother belly aching over the small stuff, from the game? I'm very upset at this point and am rethinking wasting anymore of my time playing this game. Anyone have any good advice for me, or perhaps insight that I might be lacking??

its not a bug, the enlightenment are random and so you could get a boost for a knight or a angel, .... the lucky players not only get boosts for their troop type, they also get higher level boosts......
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

You probably pressed the 'Swap' button. Only press the 'Swap' button when the skill you want shows up.

Comment

better dont waste ur daru for lvl 40 troop
        at next patch we will get lvl 50 troop

Comment

Originally posted by QueenTiara View Post
          I am a lvl 48 Mage and use only Knight troops. As I finally earned a King's Bounty, I put my 3 mil daru into enlightening my troops rather than their lvl because I thought it would help my main stats. Instead, I got MATK Transformation lvl 1 from both of the first 2 mil I put into it, then MATK Transformation lvl 2 from the 3rd mil which reset my blessings back to 0.. This would be great, adding 2% of my troops matk to my matk, except that my knights don't have any matk.. ***!!? Is this a bug? Or is it meant to drive good people, that don't bother belly aching over the small stuff, from the game? I'm very upset at this point and am rethinking wasting anymore of my time playing this game. Anyone have any good advice for me, or perhaps insight that I might be lacking??
          Not a bug, different things come up. However if you did accidentally take MATK transformation thinking it would be great with knights.. you could go to academy and do troop MATK. Personally, I'd wait and get more daru then try to get back to health or PDEF especially as you are a mage with knights.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
            Not a bug, different things come up. However if you did accidentally take MATK transformation thinking it would be great with knights.. you could go to academy and do troop MATK. Personally, I'd wait and get more daru then try to get back to health or PDEF especially as you are a mage with knights.
            I wrote down my MATK and went to the academy and raised my troops matk twice and found no increase in my own MATK stat.. I think because the Knights don't have a matk I will never see a benefit from the MATK Transformation enlightenment. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
              better dont waste ur daru for lvl 40 troop
              at next patch we will get lvl 50 troop
              Neat!! Thank you very much for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                its not a bug, the enlightenment are random and so you could get a boost for a knight or a angel, .... the lucky players not only get boosts for their troop type, they also get higher level boosts......
                lol Where can I find this "luck" you speak of..?

Comment

Originally posted by daren000 View Post
                  You probably pressed the 'Swap' button. Only press the 'Swap' button when the skill you want shows up.
                  Thank you! I promise to remember this good advise.

Comment

Thank you! I promise to remember this good advise.
                    I wrote down my MATK and went to the academy and raised my troops matk twice and found no increase in my own MATK stat.. I think because the Knights don't have a matk I will never see a benefit from the MATK Transformation enlightenment. :'(
                    Neat!! Thank you very much for the info!
                    lol Where can I find this "luck" you speak of..?
                    Why don't you edit your post? Quad posting is usually considered rude.

Comment

Sorry, I'm very new to this. Not sure how to edit my post or what quad posting is..

Also, I just went through and internal conflict about whether to spend anymore daru on this darn enlightenment.. And despite my better judgment, I wasted yet another million daru to get PATK!!! ***! I ask again, where is this "luck"? Can I buy it in game with enough Balens? Please!? I really need this!! lmfao
                      Last edited by QueenTiara; 01-27-2013, 02:26 AM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Enlightenment has a chance of upping any of your stats which means it has 20+ possibilities, the only way to get the one specific one you want is by pumping Daru into it, For the most part...not worth doing unless you have nothing else to spend daru on ever.

Comment

MATK transformation on the knights actually gives you the listed % of their patk as matk for you...you can easily see this if you remove all your troops, look at your stats, then put em back, and look at the stats again...i have level 4 matk transform on my knights, which is 5%, and it gives a bit over 300 matk to my char

Comment

Awesome!! Thank you very much! On my way to check this out now!

Comment

I am to tired to read every post, but if you have X atk, if it is matk or patk doesnt matter. I got lvl 3 patk on my angels, i get 3% of their matk converted into patk

Comment

Working...
                              X