Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild Tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Tree

We should really as guild leader be able to select someone to have power of guild tree without having to pass leadership this way if we cannot be there the guild does not miss out on tree and we dont have to worry about trusting really strangers with passing leadership....

part of the role of the guild leader, is to make very sure that they have a good support team in their assistant guild masters and guild officers.... so that in the even that the guild master is going to be away from the guild for a extended period, they can transfer ownership to another person and that allows things like guild upgrades and even serious issues like promotions and demotions....

while your suggestion is a good idea... it reeks of control issues....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Posted before and the suggestion has pretty good results

one of the many threads which had good results is >>> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ght=Guild+tree
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

As a guild leader how does allowing for an asst guild master to summon guild tree bring up control issues? Its a pain to transfer ownership for a night cuz the leader has real life to take care of. It has been mention before time and again, that we would like the assts to be able to summon the guild tree. the other duties that us leaders have, we can work with. but when you pick a certain time where the max number of members gain from the tree, we as leaders cant always be there to summon it. That's why we keep asking for the change.

Comment

Working...
        X