Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is that possible??? player lev 43????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that possible??? player lev 43????

[IMG][/IMG]I just duel a player on arena and he has only level 43 and rank 28 in arena .He has to hight magic attack for his level,and his mount is royal and his medal is of crusader,is imposible for his level,i think is a cheater.His name is SevenTsixx on server 78,and if is not,because few guys tell me he maybe spend a lot of money but i dont belive so,his mount has all atribute 150+.I need someone to tell me that i'm rong about this,and if anyone tell me that just explain how can he make some special character
    IGN: MeFiss
    Class: Mage
    Server: [S78]Mortling Stronghold
    Guild: TITANS

Originally posted by mefiss View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]I just duel a player on arena and he has only level 43 and rank 28 in arena .He has to hight magic attack for his level,and his mount is royal and his medal is of crusader,is imposible for his level,i think is a cheater.His name is SevenTsixx on server 78,and if is not,because few guys tell me he maybe spend a lot of money but i dont belive so,his mount has all atribute 150+.I need someone to tell me that i'm rong about this,and if anyone tell me that just explain how can he make some special character
    It's possible with some cash.

Leg 40 stones are easy to get with the magic boxes and exchanges going on right now. It's easy to make x4 level 40 legendary trinkets.
    Mounts are easily bought as well. 2x +10 for +20 to all stats. Easy to cash up to 150 stats... or he may have other mounts. Need a SS to see how many he has.

In other words, easily done. Now if he had x4 L60's, that'd be a bit different. :P

Comment

yep as a lvl 42 mage i cant get all of that bann him!

Comment

it is easy coz he is heavy caher.
        When i lvl 49. My br is 39k.
        btw, maybe he used potions at this moment.

Comment

royal steed requires you to be in crusader rank.. seems legit to me.. and lvl 40 stones are easy now.. all you need are skeleton keys.. and so with the event you can more easily get those.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mefiss2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	1664102yeah im not sure its possible
            Last edited by strikealpha; 01-27-2013, 03:39 AM. Reason: removed image

Comment

Originally posted by mefiss View Post
              I need someone to tell me that i'm rong about this,and if anyone tell me that just explain how can he make some special character
              It's easily possible. He needs to have spent some money though.

Firstly - His academy will be entirely leveled up.
              His guild skills will be quite high too
              He'll be socketed out and mostly lvl 4 or 5 gems.
              He also probably has good astrals.

It's possible because I had a 30k+ BR before 45 too. I'm 45 currently with a 34kBR...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Its very possible......

the crusader rank from battlegrounds / guild battle and duel arena...
                level 40 stones from guild shop,
                the wings add the HP / stat bonus..
                level 13 soul engraving from guild battles
                plus they are running 2 potions, intel and def pot
                the royal mount ( 500 insignia per card and crusader rank ) plus the training whips from guild battles....
                and no idea about what his astrals are like.......

BUT file a ticket if you think hes cheating...... http://tickets.r2games.com/
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i see mages like this all the time in server 1 nothing unusual that i can see

Comment

The extremely high stats above are obtained due to level holding and grinding before getting to level 40.

I've seen players that start at the beginning of the server, grind lowbies from 30-39 BG, get Crusader, obtain the mount and get seriously buffed up stats.

An example is someone from my server, who has been around as long as I am in the server about 1-2 days after it started. Has been under level 40 since, and it would make about more than 90 days that he has been under there. He has 9k astral value and nearly 25k BR, due to the fact that there is no gear to be made legend at his level. Else, it would have reached 28k lol.

Judging from the pictures, it is clear this level 43 mage has been doing the same thing. The only difference is, the one in my server isn't a cash player and yours is one, and getting VIP gift pack every week. Not spending any skeleton keys under level 40 and save them all for the moment he hits 40 to go Void and then Void NM, farming for legend stones.

In other words, from my experiences, this mage is not that high of a cash player, just a grind type. Maxing everything they can before going up.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Only thing that concerns me is having enough crypt tokens for all that gear to maintain yourself at such a low level. You get a lot of exp in crypts. Must have stopped leveling around 35 or 36 and just farming guild battle, and battleground to gain enough honor for Crusader, and only exp intake was from crypts. I would not have the patience to do this myself but I do believe it is possible without hacking.

Comment

It is possible, I started a 2nd char archer (non-cash, non-vip) on an early server when it started. For months now all I do is log in daily, use my gold on astral, gskill, blitz cata and log out. Now at lvl 42 after 4 months of doing this, I have a lvl 6 patk astral and working on lvl 8 gskills. Now if I was a bit more hardcore and wanted to play this character more, I could have just played a lot of bg in the 30-39 bracket also and got crusader medallion and mount.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	qqq.png
Views:	1
Size:	841.6 KB
ID:	1664113 look again,,he's br icrease

Comment

it's imposible.....

Comment

that mage is a cheater..he's just playing over 2 mos.
                              Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
                              IGN: PaperHeart
                              Guild: Valhalla
                              Character: Knight
                              Level: 64
                              "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

Working...
                              X