No announcement yet.

Is that possible??? player lev 43????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing that others have mentioned is the C.Tokens. I doubt that lvl 43 can clear catas to get 190 tokens. You need a ton for all that gear

Comment

your all stupid, he isn't a cheater unless you show me his whole character, show me ss of each item, mount, astrals etc. Your all jumping the gun. If you do think he's cheating file a ticket instead of crying wolf

Comment

well there is so many weird things about this game and it's "pay to win" aspect..i can expect more than this..but the question is:is there is a limit enforced by game mechanism to this? i mean is there is a max to guild skill tower so ppl will stop BUYING GOLD with BALENS,max their guild skills and get overpowered?

Comment

if you are going to accuse people of cheating, then fine... but file tickets http://tickets.r2games.com/ if nothing is done, drop the issue because posting all over the forums about it, will not do anything.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Its possible with cheap balens, or maybe he is Son Of Bill Gates aka rich guy

Btw this thread will be closed, thanks.
            Last edited by Hebihime; 01-28-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PaRXykO.png
Views:	1
Size:	448.5 KB
ID:	1664123

This is me. No pots. As you can see I don't have the shiny legendaries... I could have better astrals and my guild skills still need finishing. But I'm pretty much an equal to his build. It's possible.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

they are cash users but to beat em fast you need to be fast hands

Comment

Closing in on 29K BR at level 42 myself... I can't wait till the day I'm called a haxxor... \ô.Ô/ ^_^

Comment

Working...
                  X