CrossServer MP Dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossServer MP Dungeon

Hello. I've got a suggestion to make. I've always faced problems getting new players to join me in an MP quest and I'm very sure I'm not the only one. Would it be possible to make Cross-Server MP dungeons like you've already done with Cross-Server Arenas? There would also be a larger group of mp players available in this case.

Thanks and bye!

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
    Hello. I've got a suggestion to make. I've always faced problems getting new players to join me in an MP quest (I'm from S9) and I'm very sure I'm not the only one. Would it be possible to make Cross-Server MP dungeons like you've already done with Cross-Server Arenas?

Thanks and bye!
    Yes I am facing problems getting people to join me for lvl 65 nightmare multi dungeon too, please help me to clear it, we can do daily to get legend stones.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Hopefully there will be a positive response

Comment

have u guys tried calling ur guildies?

if yes and u still have problems

if they don't help why not try to be active when they are active and if still NO then why not just leave the guild and join a better one
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          have u guys tried calling ur guildies?

if yes and u still have problems

if they don't help why not try to be active when they are active and if still NO then why not just leave the guild and join a better one
          I wish it were that simple but it's not.

The reason as to why i suggested a cross-server multiplayer dungeon is (1.) it would reduce the number of players who have to throw away their mp attempts because they couldn't find enough players to join them. This has happened to me a large number of times and it actually gets worse as you go higher in lvl. (2.) it would brings in fresh new players that u didn't know about beforehand from the other servers to join you in a multiplayer campaign. This would be great!

I've already seen this happened again and again - players having to throw away their mp attempts regardless of which guild they're from. Many cannot help their fellow guildies because they have a very limited amount of internet access time or gaming time ... however you want to call it. Or even because they haven't done their own mp runs yet (this is very true when you need help from the higher levels). And guess what is the situation? They're also looking for players to help them in their own mp runs (especially the higher lvls) and they can't help you until they've used up all their attempts (which is likely to be never since they couldn't find anybody themselves).

Changing guilds is only a stopgap measure. It doesn't last ... and I hate to say this ... but I really need a better solution than this.

Comment

Hi, imagine this scenario, if there are 2 lvl 65+ in your servers and after that only a few 60-64 , the rest 50+, so,...
            imagine those 2 lvl 65+ has a cross server multi dungeon, wouldnt it be good?
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

if there are few lvl 60-64 then do MD don't do DT do MD make the lowbies level and make a permanent DT party with ur guild

have u guys heard of permanent parties?

well its a party made of 4 players of same lvl or almost same lvl

this party has their MPD time at a specific time and all party

and they always do it together
              its what some players do in my server

well in my guild we have lvl 70s who are sick of DT normal and wanna run MD and DT nightmare which is currently impossible due to the fact they can't pass the boss

hehehe well i personally think MD nightmare is a waste of time cause u get 2 to 3 legend stones per attempt cause no summoner

so DT nightmare is the only option which is way to hard cause the first boss is harder than second boss

well ignoring that

we have our own permanent party made of players who play at the same time

so currently the player hard to find for MPD is kinda settled

now some are gonna say something like this

in a permanent party what if a player quits or is unable to come for 1 day or some emergency like that

well that problem will be solved by the guild who is bound to have atleast 1 player who can match the player who left

oh don't get me wrong from my posts

i don't think this is a bad idea infact its interesting well for 7 points it is interesting

the idea to me personally is 7 points interesting,2 points weird and 1 point curious

i am hoping to see some details on it but i am curious on why cross server MPD why not player hire

basically a shade player hired to play with us in MPD in case we need players or specific class
              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-27-2013, 09:45 AM.
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                Hi, imagine this scenario, if there are 2 lvl 65+ in your servers and after that only a few 60-64 , the rest 50+, so,...
                imagine those 2 lvl 65+ has a cross server multi dungeon, wouldnt it be good?
                It would certainly help those who couldn't advance forward due to the fact that they were held back by a lack of available players in their lvl range.

Comment

if there are few lvl 60-64 then do MD don't do DT do MD make the lowbies level and make a permanent DT party with ur guild

have u guys heard of permanent parties?

well its a party made of 4 players of same lvl or almost same lvl

this party has their MPD time at a specific time and all party

and they always do it together
                  its what some players do in my server

well in my guild we have lvl 70s who are sick of DT normal and wanna run MD and DT nightmare which is currently impossible due to the fact they can't pass the boss

hehehe well i personally think MD nightmare is a waste of time cause u get 2 to 3 legend stones per attempt cause no summoner

so DT nightmare is the only option which is way to hard cause the first boss is harder than second boss

well ignoring that

we have our own permanent party made of players who play at the same time

so currently the player hard to find for MPD is kinda settled

now some are gonna say something like this

in a permanent party what if a player quits or is unable to come for 1 day or some emergency like that

well that problem will be solved by the guild who is bound to have atleast 1 player who can match the player who left

oh don't get me wrong from my posts

i don't think this is a bad idea infact its interesting well for 7 points it is interesting

the idea to me personally is 7 points interesting,2 points weird and 1 point curious

i am hoping to see some details on it but i am curious on why cross server MPD why not player hire

basically a shade player hired to play with us in MPD in case we need players or specific class
                  I used to have a permanent party. Unfortunately, they advanced so quickly in experience that they've left me in the dust. They're now like 5 to 10 levels away from me. They've got a new replacement player too for me not being able to join them in the new level of multiplayer dungeon. I could not advance as quickly in levels because I could not make it on certain days in a week. I've tried asking other players in my range but they were either not available because they were not around ... when they were around I had to work or do some other important real life stuff. I've tried asking higher level players for help but they're also facing the same problem as they don't want to waste their own mp attempts. Which of course goes back to the first problem of them not being able to find enough high level players to join them.

I do admit it's a vicious cycle since there are fewer and fewer high level players the farther you advance.

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
                    I used to have a permanent party. Unfortunately, they advanced so quickly in experience that they've left me in the dust. They're now like 5 to 10 levels away from me. They've got a new replacement player too for me not being able to join them in the new level of multiplayer dungeon. I could not advance as quickly in levels because I could not make it on certain days in a week. I've tried asking other players in my range but they were either not available because they were not around ... when they were around I had to work or do some other important real life stuff. I've tried asking higher level players for help but they're also facing the same problem as they don't want to waste their own mp attempts. Which of course goes back to the first problem of them not being able to find enough high level players to join them.

I do admit it's a vicious cycle since there are fewer and fewer high level players the farther you advance.
                    thats not true

see the more u advance to more higher lvls u meet

u must stay on track with the server u can't expect the server to be in track with u right

use EXP scrolls when u do MPD and ask ur high lvl players to help AFTER they are done with their attempts

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

thats not true

see the more u advance to more higher lvls u meet

u must stay on track with the server u can't expect the server to be in track with u right

use EXP scrolls when u do MPD and ask ur high lvl players to help AFTER they are done with their attempts
                      Yes but they can't finish their own attempts ... and time is so limited ... i can't wait all day for them and other players can't wait all day for me either ... That's why the best solution is a cross-server multiplayer dungeon ... although I did not expect wartune to take the extreme step of merging S9 and S15 together.

Comment

Working...
                      X