Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT~~~~~GUILD TRANSFER PeNALTY

AFTER THIS SERVER MERGES, NOWDAY SOME XXXX JUZ HAPPEN
    2GUILD MERGE AND HAV OVER 70 ACTIVE MEMBERS, THEY TRANSFERING THEIR MEMBER INTO 3-4 DIFF ALT GUILD DAILY TO PAWN OTHER GUILD AND BACK TO THEIR GUILD... SO TOP 1/2/3/4 IS ALL THEM, 20 OF MEMBERS GOING AROUND CONQUERING ALL THE TOP SLOTS JUZ FOR FUN AND NOT LETTING OTHER GUILD TO EVEN HAV CHANCE TO PLAY,AND LEFTOVER R EMPTY SLOTS WHEN COME TO END BATTLE ALL TOP 20 STILL BACK TO THEIR MAIN GUILD and other players not even allow to grow, some of the alt guild even hav juz 10 active members, while some other REAL guild tat hav some guds active players who suppose rank 2/3 but been kicked to rank 5-8.... THIS IS ALL BECAUSE

THIS GAME HAS FAULTY

THAT A PLAYER TRANSFER GUILD FROM GUILD "immediately" AS LONG AS BEING KICKED
    IT CAN JOIN OTHER GUILD IN 24HRS

GUILD TREEE/ GUILD BATTLE... THEY ALL CAN JUST EVEN DOUBLE/Triple/...etcetc THE REWARD

I SUGGEST THERE MUST BE AT LEAST GUILD CHANGE PENALTY SINCE SO MANY NEW GUILD FEATURES ARE GOING ON NOWDAY
    NOT LATER TOP 20PLAYERS CONTROL WHOLE SERVER TOP 1-4 AND EVEN EAT ALL THE GUILD TREE FROM ALL THE ---ALT GUILD[not main guild] ----

hope there is a immediate change.. this is really disappointing

PENALTY SUCH AS 24hours or more cant join different guild even "kicked" if not some players really gonna abuse it and transfering from guild to guild.......MY server already started doing this.^^
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-28-2013, 06:42 PM. Reason: language

nothing can be done, get over it and stop crying....look at most the other games, being kicked doesn't have a time limit as a guild master can abuse this.

Comment

sadly, only >>>>wartune<<<< don hav time limit to join other guild once kicked, my guild is abusing it =] y would i change game, u drugged?@@just to report some crime that make other players in my server start quiting haha

Comment

Can't do multiple GBs/trees in a day.

Comment

but you can pump a guild up then leave make room for more and say if you dont get into guild battle go to their second guild and gb in there i agree there DOes NEED TO BE A SAY WEEK LONG GB BANN ONCE YOU JOINA GUILD. People on my server are doing this it isnt right

Comment

LOL at GUILD TREEE/ GUILD BATTLE... THEY ALL CAN JUST EVEN DOUBLE/Triple/...etcetc THE REWARD.
            its not working dude.u know nothing but u just cry n whining
            maybe they hate ur guild never let ur guild a chance to take second place or third ? o.O

Comment

We have all our hackers in 1 guild- so every1 takes effort to pick on them (we are better guilds but they have 2-3 super players, 1 is unbeatable b/c is lev 9 VIP less than 20 days into server due to balen hacking)
              but we pick on them as much as we can and I like doing that- wish they would just be bann already

1 guy had 4 orange lev 5 astrals literally 2 days into game (without spending a penny on VIP or BALENS) he also never came close to anything in World boss for coins- while most of us high baleners got the shaft... now over 20 days into server NOTHING has been taken against ANY hackers. OBV us players spending $ mean NOTHING to GM, they would rather watch us squirm under a hacker b/c we are spending $ anyway- even though fun is taken out and many of us are considering quitting

and yes we each sent support tickets (generally didn't get #'s back- 1 of our top players got a "we are looking into it" after spending over $700 in-game just for hackers to beat the tar out of him...

Comment

Working...
              X