Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Some players taking advantage by creating alt guildssssssssssssssss ..fairgame?sigh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some players taking advantage by creating alt guildssssssssssssssss ..fairgame?sigh

IMPORTANT~~~~~GUILD TRANSFER PeNALTY

AFTER THIS SERVER MERGES, NOWDAY SOME ♥♥♥♥ JUZ HAPPEN
    2GUILD MERGE AND HAV OVER 70 ACTIVE MEMBERS, THEY TRANSFERING THEIR MEMBER INTO 3-4 DIFF ALT GUILD DAILY TO PAWN OTHER GUILD AND BACK TO THEIR GUILD... SO TOP 1/2/3/4 IS ALL THEM, 20 OF MEMBERS GOING AROUND CONQUERING ALL THE TOP SLOTS JUZ FOR FUN AND NOT LETTING OTHER GUILD TO EVEN HAV CHANCE TO PLAY,AND LEFTOVER R EMPTY SLOTS WHEN COME TO END BATTLE ALL TOP 20 STILL BACK TO THEIR MAIN GUILD and other players not even allow to grow, some of the alt guild even hav juz 10 active members, while some other REAL guild tat hav some guds active players who suppose rank 2/3 but been kicked to rank 5-8.... THIS IS ALL BECAUSE

THIS GAME HAS FAULTY

THAT A PLAYER TRANSFER GUILD FROM GUILD "immediately" AS LONG AS BEING KICKED
    IT CAN JOIN OTHER GUILD IN 24HRS

GUILD TREEE/ GUILD BATTLE... THEY ALL CAN JUST EVEN DOUBLE/Triple/...etcetc THE REWARD

I SUGGEST THERE MUST BE AT LEAST GUILD CHANGE PENALTY SINCE SO MANY NEW GUILD FEATURES ARE GOING ON NOWDAY
    NOT LATER TOP 20PLAYERS CONTROL WHOLE SERVER TOP 1-4 AND EVEN EAT ALL THE GUILD TREE FROM ALL THE ---ALT GUILD[not main guild] ----

hope there is a immediate change.. this is really disappointing

this is the first game i saw no penalty over guild change as long as spent all the guild contribution and , hav another char to kick..can join various guild for ADVANTAGE

PENALTY SUCH AS 24hours or more cant join different guild even "kicked" if not some players really gonna abuse it and transfering from guild to guild.......MY server already started doing this...^^
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-27-2013, 05:31 PM. Reason: language

First of all, you cannot join 2 Guild Battles in the same day.

Second, You cannot get rewards from 2 trees in the same day

Third, Conquering all the tops spots is pretty underhanded thing to do

Also, you left your caps lock button on, or your shift button is stuck
    Last edited by Tryggsama; 01-27-2013, 11:29 PM. Reason: language

Comment

my prediction is correct then lol
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Tryggsama is correct.

There is only 1 abuse here.
        That is, sending someone from your guild to assist another guild in a GB.
        This may be looked into in the near future.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

i was wondering actually.. since limit is 50. and guild over 50. i think it's fair to move others so they earn insig n honor too. anyway u guys forgetting something about the guild skill.
          unless both guild had the same lvl of guild skill.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
          X