Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

A way to buy crystaloid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A way to buy crystaloid

    It would be great if you could buy crystaloid within the game rather than jus drops an maybe if your lucky in the mystery market, maybe bought with insignia or even from the crypt with crypt tokens

  • #2
    It is already being sold.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      but u cant buy them often enough as i say u only get them as drops or on occasion in the mystery market. U cant just simply go 2 the shop, crypt, guild shop or arena shop and buy them like u can with the legendary stones in the guild shop.

      Comment


      • #4
        This game is meant to be played long term. Not over a week. You need to be patient when collecting items.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          This game needs 3 things to be a good player

          1.Time: u can't play this for a few mins and just leave ur meant to play for a long time and invest lots of weeks or even months to be a good player

          2. Money: Now non cashers are there but those who spend real cash have an advantage

          3: intelligence: if u play without using ur brain u will never win which is a factor in every strategy action adventure game

          so u can't buy it cause it will be too easy to get crystaloids which goes against the first thing u need
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

          I am a 100% Noob

          I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

          Become a friend and be kind

          hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


          MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

          I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            This game needs 3 things to be a good player

            1.Time: u can't play this for a few mins and just leave ur meant to play for a long time and invest lots of weeks or even months to be a good player

            2. Money: Now non cashers are there but those who spend real cash have an advantage

            3: intelligence: if u play without using ur brain u will never win which is a factor in every strategy action adventure game

            so u can't buy it cause it will be too easy to get crystaloids which goes against the first thing u need
            you sir have won 1000 Internets. Pretty much you can apply this to every single thread that says "why cant we ....XXX.... with balens/gold/vouchers instead of time"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tryggsama View Post
              you sir have won 1000 Internets. Pretty much you can apply this to every single thread that says "why cant we ....XXX.... with balens/gold/vouchers instead of time"
              well unless u can find a way to prove me wrong my post still stands my friend

              i stand by fact and i don't take favors so i am not siding with anyone just pure plain facts thats all
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

              I am a 100% Noob

              I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

              Become a friend and be kind

              hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


              MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

              I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

              Comment


              • #8
                you sir have won 1000 Internets. Pretty much you can apply this to every single thread that says "why cant we ....XXX.... with balens/gold/vouchers instead of time"
                By time you must be refering to the 6 month process of collecting gear. I've been grinding lvl 60 and 65 dungeon for 2 months now every night.... 420 crystalloids so far. So at this rate, 4 more months of grinding the same mpd and I can get my set. Not sure how long on the grind for nm stones to make them legendary. But yet there was an option to buy 300 crystalloids for 300 dollars with pays to consume(lol?). Grats to those who were able to skip the 6 month grind of same mpd.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Usually the "spend-the-cash-skip-the-time" is a one-time event only.

                  Catch it, if not..spend the time.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Usually the "spend-the-cash-skip-the-time" is a one-time event only.

                    Catch it, if not..spend the time.
                    i really think we shouldn't have that at all

                    maybe for legendary stones but for crystaloids not really
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                    I am a 100% Noob

                    I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                    Become a friend and be kind

                    hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                    MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                    I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      do solo andmulti dungeons every day and do nightmares too

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X