Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A way to buy crystaloid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way to buy crystaloid

It would be great if you could buy crystaloid within the game rather than jus drops an maybe if your lucky in the mystery market, maybe bought with insignia or even from the crypt with crypt tokens

It is already being sold.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

but u cant buy them often enough as i say u only get them as drops or on occasion in the mystery market. U cant just simply go 2 the shop, crypt, guild shop or arena shop and buy them like u can with the legendary stones in the guild shop.

Comment

This game is meant to be played long term. Not over a week. You need to be patient when collecting items.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

This game needs 3 things to be a good player

1.Time: u can't play this for a few mins and just leave ur meant to play for a long time and invest lots of weeks or even months to be a good player

2. Money: Now non cashers are there but those who spend real cash have an advantage

3: intelligence: if u play without using ur brain u will never win which is a factor in every strategy action adventure game

so u can't buy it cause it will be too easy to get crystaloids which goes against the first thing u need
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            This game needs 3 things to be a good player

1.Time: u can't play this for a few mins and just leave ur meant to play for a long time and invest lots of weeks or even months to be a good player

2. Money: Now non cashers are there but those who spend real cash have an advantage

3: intelligence: if u play without using ur brain u will never win which is a factor in every strategy action adventure game

so u can't buy it cause it will be too easy to get crystaloids which goes against the first thing u need
            you sir have won 1000 Internets. Pretty much you can apply this to every single thread that says "why cant we ....XXX.... with balens/gold/vouchers instead of time"

Comment

Originally posted by Tryggsama View Post
              you sir have won 1000 Internets. Pretty much you can apply this to every single thread that says "why cant we ....XXX.... with balens/gold/vouchers instead of time"
              well unless u can find a way to prove me wrong my post still stands my friend

i stand by fact and i don't take favors so i am not siding with anyone just pure plain facts thats all
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

By time you must be refering to the 6 month process of collecting gear. I've been grinding lvl 60 and 65 dungeon for 2 months now every night.... 420 crystalloids so far. So at this rate, 4 more months of grinding the same mpd and I can get my set. Not sure how long on the grind for nm stones to make them legendary. But yet there was an option to buy 300 crystalloids for 300 dollars with pays to consume(lol?). Grats to those who were able to skip the 6 month grind of same mpd.

Comment

Usually the "spend-the-cash-skip-the-time" is a one-time event only.

Catch it, if not..spend the time.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Usually the "spend-the-cash-skip-the-time" is a one-time event only.

Catch it, if not..spend the time.
                    i really think we shouldn't have that at all

maybe for legendary stones but for crystaloids not really

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

do solo andmulti dungeons every day and do nightmares too

Comment

Working...
                      X