Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dg 65 temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dg 65 temple

Did R2 Buff that dungeon?

nope, been that hard since it came out. Welcome to the big boy maps

Comment

Originally posted by Tryggsama View Post
      nope, been that hard since it came out. Welcome to the big boy maps
      hmm allready finsihed that dg 6 - 7x, but yesterday failed finsihed with a same team.

Comment

Sometimes you just have a rough patch. No illusion procs, no crits at important times for archers. Sometimes things just don't work out. We almost had a party wipe on our third run with four people on WC. First two were a cakewalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tryggsama View Post
          Sometimes you just have a rough patch. No illusion procs, no crits at important times for archers. Sometimes things just don't work out. We almost had a party wipe on our third run with four people on WC. First two were a cakewalk
          ah got the picture, thanks Try

Comment

yep defo been buffed my team still beat it but since last maintenence its a little harder

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
              yep defo been buffed my team still beat it but since last maintenence its a little harder
              hmm... as I suspect.

Comment

I severely disagree that 65 has been buffed. Just did same run with group our mage died to being 70% asleep during run and we still took off the last 3/4 of a bar on final boss. A buffed boss would have been game over

Comment

i dont know it buffed or not but this mp hard after last maintenan.but we make it at last with wc

Comment

So what is needed to do this, we tried with a 68 mage 65,66 archers and a 65 knight all have 55pvp gear.. we got the last boss on 3rd try first run , 2nd run no where near that. As a solo mage its kinda hard to Purify, Suntro and heal as i have no tim to get rage wo use of runes. you guys have any good tips? or is it just to get PVE gear?we are on server 57/60 so we only get lvl50 lege stuff in events. so are we to get lvl 50lege or go for lvl60 normal?

//Scandinavica of s60

Comment

do with 2 mage and 2 archer
                      or 1 knight 1 archer 2 mage... let the archer use rage rune

back to topic...
                      they didnt buff this MP... difficulity still same

Comment

Working...
                      X