lv50 MP GoD NM mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv50 MP GoD NM mode

Anyone knows what is the minimum requirement to complete this MP?

I'd say 4 lvl 60's could do it, but it takes a certain level of teamwork & cooperation. Archer's Scatter Shot will not dispel the Reverse Damage or the heal of the Copies so ideally you should try to end the boss before the copies spawn, if you can pull this off then you should be fine, but otherwise I'd say 70's maybe. Party set-up should probably be 2 Mages, 1 Archer & 1 Knight, since if the Copies spawn, 1 is nearly immune to Magic damage & the other is resistant to Physical.

Comment

copies are way easy compare to the boss.. if u killed the original then its all over..

Comment

my experience has the main one using his abilities less, on Normal mode, I only use SS about once, if at all on the boss, I use SS 4+ times on the copies

Comment

GoD NM minimum requirements is a team with at least 35k BR without buffs, preferably 2 mages, archers are not required, but nice to have, need a knight with more than 45k HP.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

thank you guys for the help and replies! will try to at least get to the clone xD

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              GoD NM minimum requirements is a team with at least 35k BR without buffs, preferably 2 mages, archers are not required, but nice to have, need a knight with more than 45k HP.
              not really. my knight can tank in god nm at lv57 with only 38k hp. the other one less than 35k. 2 knights, spamming apollo.

Comment

Working...
              X