Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Archers: 50+ Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Archers: 50+ Gear

    I am coming up on level 50 and don't have a good sense of where I should focusing. I have the phantom set with the aerial rings/jewels. Should I make them legendary or go with the harpy's. Should I try for the PVE set or just wait on the 55 PvP set. (I have all the tokens for it)

    I appreciate your advice in advance.

  • #2
    get the 55 pvp set and all the 50 hp and attack rings, work on making them legendary when you can. As far as pve set, you can start working on them by collecting the crystaloids, it will take you awhile so keep collecting and don't sell them. pve set is needed later on for mp 65+ as you will be using a lot of rage runes if you don't have the pve set for the rage gain. Also the actual attack boost with the 2 piece set is nice at world boss

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
      get the 55 pvp set and all the 50 hp and attack rings, work on making them legendary when you can. As far as pve set, you can start working on them by collecting the crystaloids, it will take you awhile so keep collecting and don't sell them. pve set is needed later on for mp 65+ as you will be using a lot of rage runes if you don't have the pve set for the rage gain. Also the actual attack boost with the 2 piece set is nice at world boss
      thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. Would you please critique my character and tell me what I need to work on?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	123.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1664110Click image for larger version

Name:	1234.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	1664111

      Comment


      • #4
        only thing i can think of is to get more crit though refining gear and leveling your astral. Leveling the rest of your astrals too, get force, snipers edge, fortitude to level 5. Get a orange willpower. Also level up your goddess blessing to 5 and get a orange illusion to level 5. once you get them sorted you will be set for 60 on astrals, with gear just keep refining till you have power, pattack and crit on every item to get the most output best for an archer.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
          only thing i can think of is to get more crit though refining gear and leveling your astral. Leveling the rest of your astrals too, get force, snipers edge, fortitude to level 5. Get a orange willpower. Also level up your goddess blessing to 5 and get a orange illusion to level 5. once you get them sorted you will be set for 60 on astrals, with gear just keep refining till you have power, pattack and crit on every item to get the most output best for an archer.
          I've done some locking when refining. It does get a little costly. I have either power or patk or both in all my gear and 7 of 8 pieces with crit. The others are all a combination of defense, Pdef, Mdef and HP.

          Do you ever gamble and not lock even though you have some stats you want to see if you get lucky?

          Comment


          • #6
            always gamble, i get enough for about 3/4 goes. never use balens as it's pointless and a waste, refining is all about luck, but when you do it, you don't have to take the stats that come up, just press refine again to get new stats. Generally you will get them in a few tries. My archer has full power and pattack, about 5 pieces with crit added and the rest defence/hp/stamina i have 2k crit aswell which is ok i suppose since crit is a strange stat that no one knows how it works

            Comment


            • #7
              This is my opinion.

              Getting lvl 50 pve gear will put you in a tier so high above everyone in your level it will not even be funny. So if you are a non-casher i would STRONGLY recommend farming for the lvl 50 pve equipment. Now, that being said, in the meantime i would get your lvl 55 pvp set because it is a vast improvement over the 45 in a lot of areas. So while you have your 55 set you can farm for your 50 pve set. IF you are not using xp scrolls it is very possible to get 2 pieces of pve set by the time you reach lvl 60.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tryggsama View Post
                This is my opinion.

                Getting lvl 50 pve gear will put you in a tier so high above everyone in your level it will not even be funny. So if you are a non-casher i would STRONGLY recommend farming for the lvl 50 pve equipment. Now, that being said, in the meantime i would get your lvl 55 pvp set because it is a vast improvement over the 45 in a lot of areas. So while you have your 55 set you can farm for your 50 pve set. IF you are not using xp scrolls it is very possible to get 2 pieces of pve set by the time you reach lvl 60.
                Thanks for the detailed advice. I have been saving my skeleton keys. I have about 20 right now. I need these to open 50 MP chest to get the crystalloids corrrect?

                Comment


                • #9
                  You will get about 6 -8 loids per day. Keep your keys for a while. To get 1 legend piece you need 125 keys and 4 people. Will net you enough legendary stones to upgrade 1 equipment

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X