The top suggestions thread- new suggestions only plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The top suggestions thread- new suggestions only plz

Well, here's my first suggestion a simple one that can be arranged in few days.

Please for the love of god make the chats with customizable colors (sometimes GREEN is HARD to read with the game background and hurts my eyes) Background and typo-fonts colors choices please (transparent or mate)

Second, I think that adding a little feature to invite people to a chat would be also to consider.

Last, skins... I know this is probably not on the Chinese Servers but why not adding new faces to have a bit of custom "looks" ? Everyone looks the same And different type of gears? , not only everyone has the same face but also the same clothing , maybe add a color change to the armor option?

Thanks and don't hesitate to input your ideas - comments.
    Last edited by AzinorDrake; 01-28-2013, 04:20 PM.
    High Commander Azinor Drake - Meet your Fate, Live the Doom
    Lv 60 Knight Fowlsfield Citadel

ingame chat rly needs more love.

Comment

Better for 1 suggestion per thread.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by AzinorDrake View Post
        Well, here's my first suggestion a simple one that can be arranged in few days.

Please for the love of god make the chats with customizable colors (sometimes GREEN is HARD to read with the game background and hurts my eyes) Background and typo-fonts colors choices please (transparent or mate)

Second, I think that adding a little feature to invite people to a chat would be also to consider.

Last, skins... I know this is probably not on the Chinese Servers but why not adding new faces to have a bit of custom "looks" ? Everyone looks the same And different type of gears? , not only everyone has the same face but also the same clothing , maybe add a color change to the armor option?

Thanks and don't hesitate to input your ideas - comments.
        suggestion 1: +1 yea i wanna see it happen

suggestion 2: invite to chat mmmm well we have guild chat so u can invite anyone just by calling them

suggestion 3: u mean character customization well ur in luck cause costumes are coming which works almost the same way
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

My First suggestion and propbably my last. Could we not have an option in guild battle to have defensive minion which can be placed strategically throughout the battle where the guild leaders think apropriate. This option should only be available for the weaker guild as a form of handicap. Should even things up a little and help the ballance of servers better.

Comment

Originally posted by martinfacer1 View Post
            My First suggestion and propbably my last. Could we not have an option in guild battle to have defensive minion which can be placed strategically throughout the battle where the guild leaders think apropriate. This option should only be available for the weaker guild as a form of handicap. Should even things up a little and help the ballance of servers better.

well i say weaker guilds disband and leave if ur not gonna be a match

don't ask for handicap if u can't even stall the oppoents for 40 mins
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

suggestion 2: invite to chat mmmm well we have guild chat so u can invite anyone just by calling them
              But im not always talking to guild mates, I sometimes want few friends from different guilds to chat on different subjects

Comment

I think everyone agrees on a revamp on the "Chat system"

Comment

Well we have party chat
                  and world chat

just bring ur friend into a chat and talk all u want

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    suggestion 1: +1 yea i wanna see it happen

suggestion 3: u mean character customization well ur in luck cause costumes are coming which works almost the same way
                    Hope it has animal parts in #3! o.o
                    The Demons rule in the realm... But I, the Demoness Neko, never falter..

Live your life how you want, and do not question others..

Comment

Originally posted by MagmaRazk View Post
                      Hope it has animal parts in #3! o.o
                      its called RANDOM outfit

as for animal parts well that i don't know

u can ask r2 for that info or better yet u can keep checking this forums for any updates in it

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH THIS.

Comment

Originally posted by R24269223 View Post

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH THIS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JWivwXj.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	1664134

does that prove my point that ITS THERE IN CHINESE

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                          X