Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The top suggestions thread- new suggestions only plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The top suggestions thread- new suggestions only plz

Well, here's my first suggestion a simple one that can be arranged in few days.

Please for the love of god make the chats with customizable colors (sometimes GREEN is HARD to read with the game background and hurts my eyes) Background and typo-fonts colors choices please (transparent or mate)

Second, I think that adding a little feature to invite people to a chat would be also to consider.

Last, skins... I know this is probably not on the Chinese Servers but why not adding new faces to have a bit of custom "looks" ? Everyone looks the same And different type of gears? , not only everyone has the same face but also the same clothing , maybe add a color change to the armor option?

Thanks and don't hesitate to input your ideas - comments.
    Last edited by AzinorDrake; 01-28-2013, 05:20 PM.

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R24269223 View Post
    Last, skins... I know this is probably not on the Chinese Servers but why not adding new faces to have a bit of custom "looks" ? Everyone looks the same And different type of gears? , not only everyone has the same face but also the same clothing , maybe add a color change to the armor option?

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH THIS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JWivwXj.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	1664134

does that prove my point that ITS THERE IN CHINESE

Leave a comment:

• R24269223
    replied

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH THIS.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by MagmaRazk View Post
    Hope it has animal parts in #3! o.o
    its called RANDOM outfit

as for animal parts well that i don't know

u can ask r2 for that info or better yet u can keep checking this forums for any updates in it

Leave a comment:

• MagmaRazk
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    suggestion 1: +1 yea i wanna see it happen

suggestion 2: invite to chat mmmm well we have guild chat so u can invite anyone just by calling them

suggestion 3: u mean character customization well ur in luck cause costumes are coming which works almost the same way
    Hope it has animal parts in #3! o.o

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Well we have party chat
    and world chat

just bring ur friend into a chat and talk all u want

Leave a comment:

• AzinorDrake
    replied
    I think everyone agrees on a revamp on the "Chat system"

Leave a comment:

• AzinorDrake
    replied
    suggestion 2: invite to chat mmmm well we have guild chat so u can invite anyone just by calling them
    But im not always talking to guild mates, I sometimes want few friends from different guilds to chat on different subjects

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by martinfacer1 View Post
    My First suggestion and propbably my last. Could we not have an option in guild battle to have defensive minion which can be placed strategically throughout the battle where the guild leaders think apropriate. This option should only be available for the weaker guild as a form of handicap. Should even things up a little and help the ballance of servers better.

well i say weaker guilds disband and leave if ur not gonna be a match

don't ask for handicap if u can't even stall the oppoents for 40 mins

Leave a comment:

• martinfacer1
    replied
    My First suggestion and propbably my last. Could we not have an option in guild battle to have defensive minion which can be placed strategically throughout the battle where the guild leaders think apropriate. This option should only be available for the weaker guild as a form of handicap. Should even things up a little and help the ballance of servers better.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by AzinorDrake View Post
    Well, here's my first suggestion a simple one that can be arranged in few days.

Please for the love of god make the chats with customizable colors (sometimes GREEN is HARD to read with the game background and hurts my eyes) Background and typo-fonts colors choices please (transparent or mate)

Second, I think that adding a little feature to invite people to a chat would be also to consider.

Thanks and don't hesitate to input your ideas - comments.
    suggestion 1: +1 yea i wanna see it happen

suggestion 3: u mean character customization well ur in luck cause costumes are coming which works almost the same way

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Better for 1 suggestion per thread.

Leave a comment:

• Wicord
    replied
    ingame chat rly needs more love.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X