Archers are underbuffed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers are underbuffed

ever since the 1.45 patch, archers has been very close to useless in pvp, today i got knocked out by a knight who has lesser guild skills, lvl, and astrals than me. this is getting ridiculous, i didnt even layed a scratch on the guy. very disappointing, pls wartune developers work on this. im not asking that u make archers overpowered, just make it so that they can beat knights that has lower gears and stats. and to be honest, knights are the most overpowered of all, simple gears give them high battle ratings. due their underrated defenses. i lost 1k+ honor in just 1 battle group because pf this matter. if this goes on i might quit the game even if im almost reaching my goal of getting to lvl70.

Archers are fine the way they are.

They go the furthest in Necropolis.
    They are needed in L60+ MP dungeons. Without them, you can't complete it.

Not the same for Knights. Without knights, you can run through L60+ MPD.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

OOohhh yes, archers need more stuuuuuffs!!
      ♥Hell♥
      Sybian
      S1 - VictisHNR
      *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

From knight whiners to archer whiners

why must everyone whine that their class is weak

if ur weak then it just means u don't play well

its not that ur class is weak
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Archers are not underpowered, just geardependent like every other top dmg dealer in games

Comment

archers need the LEAST stuff!
            they are by FAR the most powerful in PVP and MPD

all classes have perks-
            knights have high def and great to have in a party- everyone likes taking in knights
            mages level quick thanks to catas
            rangers win PvP and WB

Comment

Ok then we buff their def. but nerf their damage output. Sound like a deal? I am sure the other classes would like a shot at top dog in WB events

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

how about making knights more useful for mpds ?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

On my server, Mages go the furthest in Necropolis so....
                  Anyway necropolis is only for top cash players whatever the class so irrelevant point.
                  And Archers maybe a bit more needed than knights in mpd but for sure not more than Mages...

Originally posted by Quietcloak View Post
                  archers need the LEAST stuff!
                  they are by FAR the most powerful in PVP and MPD

all classes have perks-
                  knights have high def and great to have in a party- everyone likes taking in knights
                  mages level quick thanks to catas
                  rangers win PvP and WB
                  Archers may be a bit better in pvp until lvl 45+, after that its Knights and Mages and archers are far away behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
                    On my server, Mages go the furthest in Necropolis so....
                    Anyway necropolis is only for top cash players whatever the class so irrelevant point.
                    And Archers maybe a bit more needed than knights in mpd but for sure not more than Mages...

Archers may be a bit better in pvp until lvl 45+, after that its Knights and Mages and archers are far away behind them.
                    I would have to disagree with this. The leader of the guild I'm in (level 70 mage, 52k BR) always seems to get cut down by archers of the same level, and at times, archers a level or two below the leader.

I think Quietcloak and CondorHero summed it up pretty well.
                    Last edited by daren000; 01-29-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

the day when my knight can beat an archer i worldboss damage il agree with you..i however as a knight with intercept own mages and archers in gb cause no troops to hide behind lol 1vs1 or 2vs1 i win XDD
                      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                        the day when my knight can beat an archer i worldboss damage il agree with you..i however as a knight with intercept own mages and archers in gb cause no troops to hide behind lol 1vs1 or 2vs1 i win XDD
                        hehe like what another forumer says, get will destroyer to lvl 8 and patk to 15k+. That should be a challenge to most archers.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by daren000 View Post
                          I would have to disagree with this. The leader of the guild I'm in (level 70 mage, 52k BR) always seems to get cut down by archers of the same level, and at times, archers a level or two below the leader.

Thats weird because on my server the top mages doesnt have much trouble with the top archers...I mean, its not easy wins for the mages, but its win most of the time. But for top knights against top archers? well its for sure easy wins for the knights all the time...

Well, actually they summed it up all wrong, except for the WB part that is true, not even totally true cause mages can do pretty much the same as archers...

Comment

Originally posted by daren000 View Post

hahah thanks, yea i'm a lev 47 mage and 8th place overall in level for my server: I balen up and knights and especially archers even lower BR can beat the tar out of me in BG/GB/arena
                            only way mages are good class is b/c we have high damage and level a little faster: better armour= we kill you... then others catch up and hold breath for the next 5 levels until new armor...

Comment

Archers kill mages
                              Mages kill knights
                              and knights kill archer

thats the principle of the game also quietcoat ur wrong on 1 point

knights don't have high defense

knights have high pdef
                              mages have high Mdef
                              archers have both but they have less on both

how knights have an advanatage is

KNIGHTS HAVE HIGH HP
                              archers have HP boost but can't compare to knights
                              mages don't have both

Knights have ridiculous HP
                              archers have ridiculous crit
                              mages have ridiculous Mdef

all together

supreme fighters with cool weapons and a big sword and a big bow

errrm u didn't get the point

if u look at knights then u will notice that knights always tend to gain more HP than any class

why?

cause we have more endurance gain per level and if u notice 2 of our skills work on our HP

block and aogran's shield

based on 20% of ur HP aogran's shield nullifies all attacks below ur 20% HP
                              block restores 4% of ur max HP which is also based on HP

knights have High HP

i also accept we have high Pdef thats why we can tank better in necro than mages can

but knights real strength is endurance

i don't mean knights suck in defense but knights just have the point on HP and not on defense if we did then we will be with both Mdef and Pdef on equal and higher level

meaning mages attacks will ne nullified and archers will always never win

thats defense pure and raw defense
                              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-30-2013, 01:43 AM. Reason: needed to bold it
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X