mysterious ore event quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysterious ore event quest

This mystery shop reset event quest to get mysterious ore was SO UNFAIR to non-casher, there's no other way that us non-casher can finish it and gain King's Bounty. Please add some quest there for non-casher so we can also get King's bounty. Thanks

You have plenty of time to finish that with the mount training quest already. If you miss it, you miss it, that's all.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by xCrimsonFTW View Post
      This mystery shop reset event quest to get mysterious ore was SO UNFAIR to non-casher, there's no other way that us non-casher can finish it and gain King's Bounty. Please add some quest there for non-casher so we can also get King's bounty. Thanks
      for the past 1 week we had training the mount event '

train ur mount 5 times for 1 mysterious ore
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

the whip quest is long enough,ill alredy got 8 mysterious resource and now dont know wat to do with the reamaining 3 after change 5 to king bounty

Comment

yeah that's what I mean so you guys are solved that you can have king's bounty only one time? lol I know you want more of it too.

Comment

Originally posted by xCrimsonFTW View Post
            yeah that's what I mean so you guys are solved that you can have king's bounty only one time? lol I know you want more of it too.
            i got pristine box before and i am going to get the king box too well pretty soon hehehe

my question is why didn't u utilize the chance u had

r2 gave all non cashers a chance for king box and thats it if u missed it then u missed it thats all
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I also got the 8 mysterious ore and i think that's the most number non-cashiers can get. Lol.

Comment

Non cashers can get kings bounty if done all events. However, cashers can get multiple kings bounties. Personally, I think they should just change the word event though. To something like cash events. Just bc in all other mmos the word EVENT means for everyone in the server both cashers and non cashers. 90% of these events we have are all geared towards cashers. I have no real problem with that but do not call it an event when really it isn't an event. It's a casher event so name it appropriately.

Comment

I just want them to make the event and stop changing it. I got the ores and a pristine box as a light cash player I opened it assuming mysterious ores just weren't going to happen as I refuse to waste balens on alchemy. Only to have the event changed the next day..... Pristine wasted.

So I start saving again, and again quests change, now I can only get 1 chest a day thru plunder. Whip quest gone from our server. So yeah, getting a bounty once would have been nice, but doesnt look like it will happen unless the event is changed AGAIN.

I'm with Oxy..name these things "Pay or be screwed" and stop jacking everyone around plz.

Comment

Working...
                  X