Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server merge and a guild story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge and a guild story

Well i write this becouse i want to say my story about something happen in game and in expecial was in the moment when S20 and S23 was merged. For start, i remember to chose as my first guild Avengers who was in s23 in first case. This guild before the merge was ranked as 3º position, so in that moment one of the strong guild in s23. After the server merge was down to the 6º position. Was an important change to loose that position just only for the server merge. Well, much guild in that moment was taking action about the server merge and this is becouse the people for nature likes to be in the strong guilds. Ok, so the guild master in that moment has decided to merge the guild whit another more strong, so here is a decision of a guild master. After this as he see was a real bad decision becouse the guild merge fall becouse not was a good guild. So he returned to rebuild his first guild in this case Avengers. For me, i saw the same thing and i come back to my old guild becouse this person, i mean the guild master is a really good person and i trust on him. Well, after a time to try to retrive the old players was imposible for the reason as i say it before, the people wants to be in a strong guild. So for rebuild, this is a real trouble for us.

So, if a take a look on what is happen to my guild (i still there) my wish was to rebuild that guild but i see imposible to make it just not only for the reason i say it before, there is another BIG detail, the people focus in the strong guild (in the case 2 or 3 guilds no more) becouse have enough space for it.

So, the result of this is my guild are becoming to be a death guild, i dont have an intrument who help me to remake my guild and this must be fixed if the admins wants to make a fun game. So, in first case my 2 idea are to fix an small amount of guild members (this can be set as a guild property in the code in a way to say it) edited only for the admins looking how much people there is in the server. This will split the people in differents guild.

The second idea is to fix the Guild Battles, off course if the people are in different guilds is more posible to have a 60 members vs 60 members. The second is to have 3 areas, a high area for strong guilds, a middle area for middle strong guilds, and a lower area for the guild who dont have much guild strenght. There is 4 guild battles per week so 5 guilds per area will be good. This will make to have a Guild Battle whit some enemies whit more or less the same lvl. Not will be the best but will be a good aid for guild who are not the strongest.

Hope, to understand my idea and the point to do a fun game.

Thanks for read my post.
    Silverios S23 (In game name)

splitting guild battles? whats the point they call it guild battle if 3 or more guild will win it at the same time..

fail!

Comment

so you want the game changed due to a players fault?

Anyways R2 cannot change anything, they just get the patches from the chinese version at implement it into this version, changing the language and adjusting a few things as needed.

Comment

I do however agree that there needs to be something done about the guild system. I don't think that it should be placed on R2's plate though. People just need to realize that guild battles are more fun when the guilds are more even. How is it fun to just sit there for 3/4 battles because of no-shows and for the other either a) have the numbers to wreck them or b) get wrecked cuz you don't have the numbers? *shrugs* But more than just a couple of people have to think that way for it to work ^_^a and too many people are happy to just have a free pass for guild battle.

AyaSnow
        Phoenix
        Server 58
        AyaSnow
        Phoenix
        Server 58

Comment

For first i want to play whit people who are in the same lvl on me, no whit stronger than me or weak than me. If we split in 3 areas will be more balanced guild battles. For second, am not putting the players fault on first becouse a decision is a decision and is only that. But that choice have it an influence of the server merge, am right?. And for end will be good if the people decide to fix this by own ways am agree and if its posible? what we can do to make it?

Thanks for ans.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
            so you want the game changed due to a players fault?

Anyways R2 cannot change anything, they just get the patches from the chinese version at implement it into this version, changing the language and adjusting a few things as needed.
            im seriusly wondering where chinese wartune come from and if english warune is the same or not

Comment

its the same game, you can find it online pretty easily, they have just a lil more advanced stuff than us since the game has been out much longer over there & is getting content directly from 7Road as its being finished & readied

Comment

Some of the points you tried to get across is lost in the language but I think I got most of them.

Originally posted by Imp_Felix View Post
                So, in first case my 2 idea are to fix an small amount of guild members (this can be set as a guild property in the code in a way to say it) edited only for the admins looking how much people there is in the server. This will split the people in differents guild.

The second idea is to fix the Guild Battles, off course if the people are in different guilds is more posible to have a 60 members vs 60 members. The second is to have 3 areas, a high area for strong guilds, a middle area for middle strong guilds, and a lower area for the guild who dont have much guild strenght. There is 4 guild battles per week so 5 guilds per area will be good.
                Correct me if I am wrong, your first solution is to ask the admin of the game to forcefully move people around from 1 guild to another to even them out? What? Human rights aside, you are going to cause a huge wave of unhappy players.

Second solution call for guild classification into 3 category. 5 guild per category will results in 1 guild being seeded so you are left with either having 4 per category or 8 per category (having 6 would mean 1 guild would be seeded at round 2). Its not gonna happen though since R2 doesn't have the right to alter the game content. Also even if it is possible, the lower bracket (low level guild) would be empty. No server has that many people to a point where rank 10th and above guild can have appreciable number.

Sorry to sound negative but I don't think your idea is gonna work

Comment

Adaptable people change themselves to overcome circumstances.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                  X