Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Evening up Guild Battle Guild Defence Minions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening up Guild Battle Guild Defence Minions

Have an idea to even up guild battles a little, based on a handicap system dependant on lvl of minions allowed. All servers have 1 or maybe 2 extremely strong guilds a way for the lesser guilds to challenge for No 1 title and even rewards given in guild battles would be to introduce defensive minions for lesser guild. These can be strategically placed to say defend 1 or 2 towers or spawn point to at least allow some points to be accumulated, these of course come with a price of contribution by the guild in question.

Hope it makes sense.

Nice idea.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by matty9702 View Post
      Have an idea to even up guild battles a little, based on a handicap system dependant on lvl of minions allowed. All servers have 1 or maybe 2 extremely strong guilds a way for the lesser guilds to challenge for No 1 title and even rewards given in guild battles would be to introduce defensive minions for lesser guild. These can be strategically placed to say defend 1 or 2 towers or spawn point to at least allow some points to be accumulated, these of course come with a price of contribution by the guild in question.

Hope it makes sense.

u mean like BG ?

the camp guards?

mmm really doesn't make a difference unless they make them close to unbeatable

also it ruins the point of this being

A GUILD BATTLE GROUND

its not a regular PVP battleground its a GUILD battle ground meaning ur guildies have to provide defense and offense to win or to lose

make ur guildies work together and they will be just fine

if ur guild is way to weak then recruit player and HELP THEM DEVELOP then make them play alot give them entertainment and see if u can find some major cashers

power them and make good strategies and have fun doing them all

thats how it should be
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

lol why would you waste contribution on defenders- if they are knocking you back behind ward tower than u'll lose anyway- and defending towers- heck no unless it's only temporary. another thing that drags out battle and wastes time
        unfair to larger guild that contains the biggest cashers on server- all getting lesser reward b/c of NPC's sitting around??

Comment

Working...
        X