No announcement yet.

65 MPD Demon Temple Explaination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering for the 2 archers one,what was the br or each character? I myself am 66 but it seems our br is low,with pots archers i think are 50kbr but myself am only 45k and so is knight
    Milcs s101

Co-Boss CC #1

Get@me

Comment

let us face a true, in short words:

for 60+ MP:

1, knight is optional, you could have, but absolutely it is better Not to have.
      2, Archer and Mage absolutely required for 60+ MP, you must have.

So that knights are totally SUPERFLUOUS in this game, due to bad game design of 7road.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Easiest and most efficient is 3 archers and one Mage (if mage can solo heal) super fast and boss can hardly move if each toon knows what he is doing, plus his stacks will never get over 2....also the 3rd archer can use AP to pretty much destroy the boss......

Comment

Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
          let us face a true, in short words:

for 60+ MP:

1, knight is optional, you could have, but absolutely it is better Not to have.
          2, Archer and Mage absolutely required for 60+ MP, you must have.

So that knights are totally SUPERFLUOUS in this game, due to bad game design of 7road.
          Knight still needed if u are strong..
          Appolo shield best skill for MPD ^_^ X

Comment

I believe 2 archers and 2 mages is best BUT for Nightmare Demon temple, If archer has lvl 50 pve gear legend at minimum, We found it very easy for 1 knight 1 archer and 2 mages to pass it, Though the team was very powerful, Both archers are at 62k br unbuffed and both mages were 52k unbuffed , Though in nightmare we had to full buff with lvl 4 pots and also use warriors call to clear the Nightmare demon temple, Incendary shot and apollos shield combined gives a reduction of about 65% in damage , And we used this as spear point to pass the MPD, Im in Kabam server 1, as this isnt my main account cause i wasnt able to make a forum account with my kabam server profile, ANy tips on how this is done???
            Last edited by R26752705; 03-21-2013, 04:11 AM. Reason: spelling^^ and extra sentence
            Character name: Druss
            Realm/server : Kabam s1 us west
            class/lvl : Archer lvl 69
            Battle rating 65k unbuffed

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              On Kong 1, we found that 2 mages and 2 archers are pretty damned efficient. Not only does this distribution kill very quickly, it is also extremely robust, in that, if anything goes awry, your "partner" can help out.

Of course, this stinks for knights.
              Knights slow the offense down - but mages love the fact the knight can cast apollo's which slows down/eliminates the rune consumption.
              What in this game does NOT stink for knights when it comes to dungeons?

Comment

Also i found the best formation was when knight at front bot, archer top mid and the bot back, and top back for The 2 mages was the best formation, But i guess everyone has different formations, as it suits their play style more, And i think key to the Mpd is the routine, must be constant , Keep him deep freezed, dont let him stack more than 2 stacks of buffs, and purify yourself when one person has more than 3 stacks, This is for last boss,
                Character name: Druss
                Realm/server : Kabam s1 us west
                class/lvl : Archer lvl 69
                Battle rating 65k unbuffed

Comment

Working...
                X