X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 御萧xXLJXx
    started a topic 65 MPD Demon Temple Explaination

65 MPD Demon Temple Explaination

I been running Demon Temple for a while now, but still running into people having trouble with this MPD.
    here are some breakdown of this MPD. Hope this helps.

First of all, composition of teams.

In the order from Fastest kill to slowest per run.
    2 Archer

Click image for larger version

Name:	2 archer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	244.9 KB
ID:	1734231

2 Knight

Name:	2 knight.jpg
Size:	372.4 KB
ID:	1734233

2 mage

Name:	2 mages.jpg
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	1734232

the 2 archer group setup killed the fastest due to the fact that both do decent damage.
    regarding skills and roles of what each one does.
    Mage
    • Need to keep suntoria up at all time
    • Purify the debuff at 2nd/3rd stack
    • Restoration as needed

Knight
    • Keep appolo /reflect up at all time
    • keep agoran shield up also

Archer
    • Keep DF on boss at all time
    • always scatter the debuff at 2 stack or lower
    • Regarding IS (it's not needed) should be used if 2 archer

Regarding composition, If it's 2 mage. should set up a as to who does what. like one keep restoration up, one do purify. and both heal as needed. etc..
    If it's 2 knight, the 2nd knight is just extra dps. If needed you can have 2nd knight also pop group shield if needed, but so far it's not needed.
    If it's 2 archer, have rotate and keep DF up at all times on boss and rotate scatter will also help with rage.

so far all 3 set up seems fine and no rage rune needed. also things to note. BL is not needed either. don't waste rage on something like BL unless it's emergency and half your group are dying.

cheer.

Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 01-29-2013, 05:25 PM.

• R26752705
    replied
    Also i found the best formation was when knight at front bot, archer top mid and the bot back, and top back for The 2 mages was the best formation, But i guess everyone has different formations, as it suits their play style more, And i think key to the Mpd is the routine, must be constant , Keep him deep freezed, dont let him stack more than 2 stacks of buffs, and purify yourself when one person has more than 3 stacks, This is for last boss,

Leave a comment:

• Mim_the_Dwarf
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    On Kong 1, we found that 2 mages and 2 archers are pretty damned efficient. Not only does this distribution kill very quickly, it is also extremely robust, in that, if anything goes awry, your "partner" can help out.

Of course, this stinks for knights.
    Knights slow the offense down - but mages love the fact the knight can cast apollo's which slows down/eliminates the rune consumption.
    What in this game does NOT stink for knights when it comes to dungeons?

Leave a comment:

• R26752705
    replied
    I believe 2 archers and 2 mages is best BUT for Nightmare Demon temple, If archer has lvl 50 pve gear legend at minimum, We found it very easy for 1 knight 1 archer and 2 mages to pass it, Though the team was very powerful, Both archers are at 62k br unbuffed and both mages were 52k unbuffed , Though in nightmare we had to full buff with lvl 4 pots and also use warriors call to clear the Nightmare demon temple, Incendary shot and apollos shield combined gives a reduction of about 65% in damage , And we used this as spear point to pass the MPD, Im in Kabam server 1, as this isnt my main account cause i wasnt able to make a forum account with my kabam server profile, ANy tips on how this is done???
    Last edited by R26752705; 03-21-2013, 04:11 AM. Reason: spelling^^ and extra sentence

Leave a comment:

• MyReasoNtoSmiLe
    replied
    Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
    let us face a true, in short words:

for 60+ MP:

1, knight is optional, you could have, but absolutely it is better Not to have.
    2, Archer and Mage absolutely required for 60+ MP, you must have.

So that knights are totally SUPERFLUOUS in this game, due to bad game design of 7road.
    Knight still needed if u are strong..
    Appolo shield best skill for MPD ^_^ X

Leave a comment:

• Ralpholic2015
    replied
    Easiest and most efficient is 3 archers and one Mage (if mage can solo heal) super fast and boss can hardly move if each toon knows what he is doing, plus his stacks will never get over 2....also the 3rd archer can use AP to pretty much destroy the boss......

Leave a comment:

• R25664847
    replied
    let us face a true, in short words:

for 60+ MP:

1, knight is optional, you could have, but absolutely it is better Not to have.
    2, Archer and Mage absolutely required for 60+ MP, you must have.

So that knights are totally SUPERFLUOUS in this game, due to bad game design of 7road.

Leave a comment:

• iMilcs
    replied
    I was wondering for the 2 archers one,what was the br or each character? I myself am 66 but it seems our br is low,with pots archers i think are 50kbr but myself am only 45k and so is knight

Leave a comment:

• saifsalah
    replied
    Easy Win

Name:	Fcgk3.jpg
Size:	317.9 KB
ID:	1664204

Server 53

☆PE☆
    â–ˆaZdaNaFaâ–ˆ
    Honney
    ÛžSniperÛž

Done

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    yeah i'm only 46k BR. and i got 9k defense only 14k ptk.

i don't think i'm able to tank that boss yet. unless i got constant healing every other round lol

Leave a comment:

• agiletick
    replied
    his attacks are 100pct magic attacks best to always let mage tank it due to having much more mdef once u find this out its alot easyer

Leave a comment:

• PhyNdiE
    replied
    I'm done this Demon Temple with 2 archer n 2 mage, and with 1 knight 2 acrher n 1 mage.. the easiest is with 2 archer n 2 mage
    we're all under 50k BR.. archer PDEF 10k+ MDEF 9k+ PATK 15k+ HP around 42k this with buff our mage is allmost same stat.. we all use lvl 55 pvp set n finished easy allmost fully HP
    1 archer do DF n Debuff, 1 other do IS n Debuff, 1 mage do allways puri

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    just curious for you guys that are having archer or mage tanking in front, what kind of stats do you have? because the initial hit on our knight is already around 17k a hit. i don't have any where near the hp or defense our knight have, so i'm curious as to what kind of stats your mage or archer have for tanking it in front?

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    On Kong 1, we found that 2 mages and 2 archers are pretty damned efficient. Not only does this distribution kill very quickly, it is also extremely robust, in that, if anything goes awry, your "partner" can help out.

Of course, this stinks for knights. Knights slow the offense down - but mages love the fact the knight can cast apollo's which slows down/eliminates the rune consumption.

Leave a comment:

• idnshu
    replied
    hmmm
    im doing 3front formation xD
    2 mage and 1 Archer in front
    1 Archer in back

Leave a comment:

Working...
X