new astrals/item effects ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new astrals/item effects ideas

i see on the chinese website theres new red astrals comeing, with that in mind id like to see something a bit different the astrals we know but say you could add regen per turn or any number of effects , when doing so you are "blessing" it but it has a chance to become accursed rendering it bad with a bad effect and you have to undo it somehow perhaps by recycleing the astral

and as for itmes their getting boreing nothing new ever

Not sure what you're suggesting.

But for something like this to be added, please go to 7Road's server and suggest it.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i say what condor says

also we do have a HP regain astrals but unfortunately it works differently

1. Enhanced Blessed health and refined blessed health

lvl 1 Enhanced blessed health offers 10% chance to get 200 HP when attacking
      lvl 1 Refined blessed health offers 10% chance to get 400 HP when attacking

both these astrals are great when the player is below lvl 40

2. Regeneration and Enhanced Regeneration

lvl 1 Regeneration offers regain HP equivalent to 5% of the damage dealt trigger rate is 10%
      lvl 2 Enhanced Regeneration offers regain HP equivalent to 10% of the damage dealt trigger rate is 10%

both these astrals are good for AFTER lvl 40 and below lvl 50
      Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-29-2013, 10:33 PM.
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Now now, no fair trying to unwrap the 1.5 presents early and getting a peak at them....
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

I love how he uses level 40 as a base, it took me a whole week to get there lol

Comment

Working...
          X