Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP Wheel needs addressed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Wheel needs addressed

Dev's, you really need to fix the VIP Wheel, there is nothing random about it. Has anyone ever gotten any of those high level gems? I think not. I know for a fact it isn't random because as soon as I pressed START, my Shadow Crystal quest was completed and the wheel had not even stopped!

You show that you offer the ability to get these great items on this wheel if you join VIP, but the reality is, you can't. It just isn't random. You really can predict with greater than 98% accuracy what items you will get.

Please make this right, please make the VIP wheel the way you implied it to be.

SODAPOP S-87
    +Ubiquity+ Guild

I agree with SODAPOP why you have kept all the gems when we all know the wheel is fixed no one has ever got any higher level gem which is there. You were blaming people for exploiting the astral bug. I would take this to be similar there is no difference. Kindly fix it or remove the items which is just for decoration.

Comment

it IS the way it was implied to be- obviously it's rigged come on now- it'd be BEYOND unfair for people to get 200 and 500 balen gems for free- balen players like me would be really angry (i'm also VIP) but its rarity help levels the playing field for free players so that we still have players to play with

Comment

then don't keep that items all I am saying that if items are there people should get it it should not be rigged or like VIP weekly gift u gift the items instead of going through the charade of VIP wheel

Comment

Due to numerous threads on this issue, I am re-directing you to this thread. Please post here:
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=WHEEL

This thread will be closed to avoid clogging up the forums and having your suggestions rehashed.
          Thank you.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Thread re-opened by me. Please keep in mind that there are dozens of threads on the subject already, and try to be constructive with the feedback. Provide examples of what you are experiencing and suggestions for how it could be improved.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Since you sent me a PM about it, oSKYo, I'll summarize the conclusions of the forumers for you.
              There are basically 2 camps to this.

The first camp strongly believed that they should be getting level 7 gems. They request that there is a uniform distribution of loot so that the items drop are equally likely.

The second camp is the camp who belongs to the more pragmatic. These are typically nonVIP members and/or light cashers. They believe that having a level 7 gem drop for VIP members is far too overwhelming. This would deeply cause a huge imbalance between VIP and non-VIP members. This would drive non-VIP members to quit.

Every other threads about VIP wheel can be summarized like this.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

my own opinion its not fair to be so obvious i mean for me when i use the vip wheel i know that im getting one of the following items with 100% chance
                20k gold/daru , luck stones , hp pots or shadow crystals
                yes its unfair if vip get really "good" items that will make the game un balanced but what about that
                make chances random
                non vip can use coins with limit of 1-5 day
                vip members can use unlimited coins / day
                like that free members wont get mad when they get vip tokens cuz they will be able to use it
                and vips will feel special cuz they can use it without limit

Comment

Originally posted by R27947577 View Post
                  my own opinion its not fair to be so obvious i mean for me when i use the vip wheel i know that im getting one of the following items with 100% chance
                  20k gold/daru , luck stones , hp pots or shadow crystals
                  yes its unfair if vip get really "good" items that will make the game un balanced but what about that
                  make chances random
                  non vip can use coins with limit of 1-5 day
                  vip members can use unlimited coins / day
                  like that free members wont get mad when they get vip tokens cuz they will be able to use it
                  and vips will feel special cuz they can use it without limit
                  its called VIP wheel yes i did agree on it once but now i notice its not needed

much
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    its called VIP wheel yes i did agree on it once but now i notice its not needed

much
                    Well if it got us Vip's level 7 gems (while non VIP would only be able to use 1,2,3 spins (3 spins is 5 tokens) i'd get my 36 token (8 spins) and get much better stuff seems more fair than just adding lev 6/7 gems for VIP's

Comment

The high level gems in the VIP wheel are there to imply that you can get them if you buy the VIP package because you have access to the wheel as a VIP. Allowing the VIP to get the high level gems doesn't unbalance the game, it gives incentive to BUY the VIP!!! If there isn't any randomness with possibility of getting high end items, just remove the wheel and give all VIP's the 580k, shadow crystals, and hp pots...etc in the weekly bonus. then we dont have to worry about the wheel or the tokens anymore.

SODAPOP

Comment

Originally posted by oSKYo View Post
                        The high level gems in the VIP wheel are there to imply that you can get them if you buy the VIP package because you have access to the wheel as a VIP. Allowing the VIP to get the high level gems doesn't unbalance the game, it gives incentive to BUY the VIP!!! If there isn't any randomness with possibility of getting high end items, just remove the wheel and give all VIP's the 580k, shadow crystals, and hp pots...etc in the weekly bonus. then we dont have to worry about the wheel or the tokens anymore.

SODAPOP
                        You want 580k once a week, or once every 3 days?
                        If you spin the wheel, you get 580k once every 3 days, or 1160k a week.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                        X