• Show
Clear All

• lost my name within the server merge and the one who got it is a level 7

how the hell

Guild:ShtHappens
    Class:Archer
    Name:Kairi

Potencia Absortio

A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.
    CRCSUX
    Knight
    S50

Comment

i dont like another name and hell the character i saw with my name was only a level 7

Potencia Absortio

Comment

Originally posted by captcortez View Post
        A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
        Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.
        Optional name change.
        CRCSUX
        Knight
        S50

Comment

change one of the letter, use a capital letter instead of a small letter, that should let you keep your nick

Comment

isnt it others are supposed to be ♥♥♥♥ deleted :/
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-30-2013, 09:23 AM. Reason: language

Potencia Absortio

Comment

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:

A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
              Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
              Have no Balens.
              Have no record of ever recharging.
              Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.
              So, the level 7 who is on the older server didn't meet all 5 of the conditions. Since they are on the older server, you are the one that has to change the name.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                So, the level 7 who is on the older server didn't meet all 5 of the conditions. Since they are on the older server, you are the one that has to change the name.
                well, Im pretty sure hes mad because that lvl 7 is most likely inactive, while he who is active had to change his name because his server is "newer"

Comment

Working...
                X