It is sickening to hear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is sickening to hear

I keep reading posts in forums about how they should nerf other classes than their own... guys please take a break here..

There are 3 DISTINCT classes which are meant to do things DIFFERENTLY.. other wise .. the names are different and u do the same thing on all of them.. where is variety and challenge..

Archer - balanced between mages and knights

Knights : def

Mages : AOE

please do not think u can get al those 3 on one char ..

Even though Mages are seriously OP.... Need to have their damage nerfed. Perhaps 2matk 1mdef instead of 4matk and 1mdef for every 1 point in intelligence.

Oh? And I started as Archer, ditched it to start as Mage on new server when I saw how heavily unbalanced PVP was.

Comment

Archers need nerfed dont start in on mages, Id take on 2 mages before Id want to take on 1 archer, they get a stupid amount of double attacks, faster attacks than any of the other classes, debuffs and better armor than mages. Archers crit 4-5k with little to no gems in their gear. NERF ARCHERS THEY HAVE TOO MUCH.

Comment

Nerf the knights, they are srsly OP
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

ok 1 Say nerf knights
          1 say nerf archer
          1 say nerf mages

I believe another will say nerf G M?
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

people who are saying nerf certain class, please play 60+ before saying nerf a certain class. Archers have the biggest disadvantage in pvp at high levels, low levels yes they dominate, but they just fizz out unless they pump cash into that character, if you are saying they need to be nerfed, how much cash has that archer put in, a few hundred? thousands? Onto Mages, it only takes them 2 aoe's for all troops to be gone and you to be at half hp, even with a non casher mage, they just need a slight nerf but not a massive nerf since other characters should be given a little boost in mdef. As for knights, 60+ they are a nightmare, high def, high hp, reverse damage, shield. hitting them for 2/3k each hit isn't great while they are able to maintain a 5k hit each time on you.

Comment

lols... nerf this, nerf that...

How about look at why and who you're losing too. Then trying to plug that gap. Or looking at your opponents weakness and propping up your strengths there to exploit it.

I lose to archers, knights and mages all lower BR than me. I suspect a lot of them use the holy seal to stun me. As a result I upped my defence. I'm back on the winning track again.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R27003291 View Post
                Archers need nerfed dont start in on mages, Id take on 2 mages before Id want to take on 1 archer, they get a stupid amount of double attacks, faster attacks than any of the other classes, debuffs and better armor than mages. Archers crit 4-5k with little to no gems in their gear. NERF ARCHERS THEY HAVE TOO MUCH.
                Noob post, play to lvl 45 and see what a mage can do, you have no idea what you are saying. If you want to see a knight become good, play till lvl 55, only cash archers have a real chance past that.

Comment

My god what was the purpose of starting the thread and what have i got here :O... dang @ people.. guess some will never change

As for cashier till some one proves me wrong i dont think archer is any way inferior to any unless ur opponent used cash to boost his/her statics.. when u start comparing urself with top 20 guys on server u r doing a serious disservice to the game and urself. U have to understand the weaknesses of archers mages and knights to play the class.. it is not just hack and slash every time. It is not like okie cast a couple of Aoe all dead .. or like cast the reverse damage and then sheild they will die at ur feet .. or build up; rage and critic the hell out of every one .. it doesnt work like that.. u have to plan ur char carefully understanding what u need and if ur not a cashier work ur butt and try to stay ahead of the field and try to be on top of lower bottom of the top 100.. Be realistic in ur goals u will feel happy in playing the game.

U can;t expect to be as strong as a cash player .. not in this game or any other game.. it simply doenst work like that ..a matter of economics.. Be thankful taht u have content to play for as u r not paying a dime for it and be thankful to those ppl who r shelling out hard earned money to keep the game alive for ppl like us to enjoy ..

cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X