arena lvl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arena lvl

you guys should have something like a lvl system for the arena somthing like lvl 21-30 only and lvl 31-40..etc sort of thing because we get matched up with people whose lvl is too high and we will surely lose... so ime just saying that there should be a system like that..... so just thank you whoever read this and if you face this problem too just comment.......................

A better idea would be BR not level.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

At the moment the arena system matches teams by BR and level, which really isn't such a bad idea, but the fact is that if at one point there are very few teams playing then the system will match you to the closest team as BR and level to yours which ain't a good deal, I would agree if the system would match the teams by BR or level.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        the arena already matches by BR but u know BR can be manipulated

for example all i have to do to get my BR down is switch my astrals a bit like put HP regain astral or damage reduction astral and power increase astral also other astrals which DO NOT contribute for BR

if BR was based on ur stats and on ur astrals then it can be hard to play with but its not so obviously a person with less BR doesn't mean they are weak it just means they have been playing with their astrals to make it look like they have low BR
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          YES!
          Balen players have high BR for their level so wouldn't it make sense that one who pays should have fairly even match (instead of being lev 47 and getting frozen EVERY ARENA MATCH)
          Last edited by Quietcloak; 01-30-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

If it matches by BR, then there's no way my team and I one-shot almost every opponents team we face... Then we'd at least have a decent battle 50+% of the time.
            From what I've seen it's level, mostly. As a lvl 42, if I have a lvl 45-49 in my team, we get a lot of 45+ opponents. As soon as we have a lvl 50-54 in our team, we face 50+ ppl, etc. But if my team consists of 40-44, we get only those levels in opponents.

Comment

so play with people your level?

Comment

31-39 must it be 40 them have hourses and them get 30% more speed if one team get them should only destory other time chance to win.

40-49 is hard for 40-45 people to kill Talents people vs lvl 50. becouse of talents system.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  31-39 must it be 40 them have hourses and them get 30% more speed if one team get them should only destory other time chance to win.

40-49 is hard for 40-45 people to kill Talents people vs lvl 50. becouse of talents system.
                  lol horse is running speed, for like guild battles, has nothing to do with attack rate... how would a horse make you hit faster -_-

Comment

Not hit faster but them run faster for take points.

if you pick for make a chest, a people with out a hourse lose 50% and people at a hourses lose only run speed at 20% do a hourse give 30%

So if one team not have a hourses them can return them points lower speed that a hourses theam can do.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                      Not hit faster but them run faster for take points.

if you pick for make a chest, a people with out a hourse lose 50% and people at a hourses lose only run speed at 20% do a hourse give 30%

So if one team not have a hourses them can return them points lower speed that a hourses theam can do.
                      We're talking Arena here, not Battlegrounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X