Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight or Angel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight or Angel?

Hi,
    What is the best for mage troops? Knight or Angel??

knights, since mages are squishy, also you can heal the knights

Comment

As R2 said...Knights are actually able to take the damage that everyone else will deal to you so there is no reason to use Angels.

Comment

for BG, angel are much better than knight

Comment

Knights will tank for you.
          Angels will possibly heal you.

There are parts in game where one is better than the other and vice versa. I use both.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I have actually never found a situation where Angels are better, the only location would be in Cata but Knights still seem to do better there for me

Comment

thing is, it's no point saying well angels can heal, so can mages, and thats why they go for knights as they are more tanky against your counter part which is pdef. Knights will take awhile to battle through your troops while you are able to destroy him. As for archers, there random target can catch you sometimes but you would wipe his troops out and he would be vulnerable, while you will still have more dps with 2 knights and you attacking him.

Comment

Working...
              X