Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to increase crystaloid to get legendary items?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to increase crystaloid to get legendary items?

Any help how i can get fast the crystaloid level 3, 4 and 5 to get legendary items.

It is very hard to find in the dungeons and also there is no sale for these items...

I dont know how others players do to get crystaloid but i find it too hard to get many like 200 crystaloids just for 1 item of legendary.

Hope that you can help me.

actually I already posted the similar thread before to raise the same question. I am level 55 knight and thanks to my teammates and I have a good team everyday to be able to complete GOD 3 times, HOWEVER, I still can ONLY get around 6 crystalloid every days, so I called it as "mission impossible" before we ding 60, IRONICALLY, when we hit 60, the 50 level stones become trash, and it make no sense to farm 50 level stone at that time.

In conclusion, give up the daydream to earn enough 50 level crystalloid, unless you are phobia of collecting legendary gears.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Waste your keys on the Wandering Summoner in GoD. Those chests always give a crystaloid.

Comment

Save alot of skeleton keys; and farm the summoners in GoD or Demon Temple.
        You'll get legedary stones for that equipment aswell if you do it in nightmare mode

Quick summary:
        GoD: spawn summoners with 5 skelies. Reward: 1-2 crystaloids l4 and 1-2 legendary stones lvl 50
        500 keys = 100+ crysta lv4 + 100+ legendary stones lvl 50
        DT: spawn requires 6 skelies. Reward: 1-2 crystaloids l5 and 1-2 legendary stones lvl 60
        900 keys = 150+ crysta lv5 + 150+ legendary stones lvl 60
        Last edited by Linazz; 01-30-2013, 12:12 PM.
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

moving to general discussion
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

And when you DING 60 you.....? Your thinking is enitely wrong. Level 50 legendary with 4 sockets and good gems will be quite good option and acquiring full 60 set is very difficult. More crystaloids, very hard MP dungeons.

Gathering cristaloids and stones is easy... like ppl said here. use your keys. it's not our fault if you are friendless or in poor guild. Just gather friends who wants same items as you and start summoning

Comment

Originally posted by Masharab View Post
              And when you DING 60 you.....? Your thinking is enitely wrong. Level 50 legendary with 4 sockets and good gems will be quite good option and acquiring full 60 set is very difficult. More crystaloids, very hard MP dungeons.

Gathering cristaloids and stones is easy... like ppl said here. use your keys. it's not our fault if you are friendless or in poor guild. Just gather friends who wants same items as you and start summoning
              Its not that ppl are friendless or poor it's the fact that not many ppl have 100+ keys with them. I have vip 4 and the most i get per week is roughly 30keys or so. So even if I saved up for a month and went each month to do GoD NM. That be a a good 2-3months before you can finish the set. It is insane that we have to go through all this work just for some set pieces. They shouldn't be that hard to get. Should be hard but not virtually impossible to do. You don't get 100s of skeleton keys every day which takes awhile on its on to save up for. Lastly, if you want to try to get crypt keys and vouchers and things like that then you won't be able to since you have to save them for the summoner. The mats needed to make the sets should be decreased dramatically and there should be more ways of obtaining them.

Comment

Only way to get legendary 60 now is buying balens I think (doing DT NM must be a pain in the..), so its gonna be a while before the no balens players can get it, just like it happened with 50
                Karac
                Archer
                S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                CAIN Guild
                1.4M BR

Comment

If you're doing the event quest, you could end up with the 100 keys (as I did). You might also get keys during solo campaigns and multi player dungeons. I have almost 300 keys saved now in less than a month and I am only VIP 5. If you're doing the VIP wheel, you might get 5-10 keys there each week in addition to your weekly VIP reward pack. Start saving.
                  [S4 - Bretheran Abyss]
                  IGN: Lyone
                  Level: 74
                  Class: Mage
                  Guild: Apocolypse

Comment

Originally posted by Lyoness View Post
                    If you're doing the event quest, you could end up with the 100 keys (as I did). You might also get keys during solo campaigns and multi player dungeons. I have almost 300 keys saved now in less than a month and I am only VIP 5. If you're doing the VIP wheel, you might get 5-10 keys there each week in addition to your weekly VIP reward pack. Start saving.
                    Event quest doesn't last forever and not to mention you can only get it one time unless you are a major casher and like to spend money on resetting the mystery shop every day. Even if you do that you still arn't guarenteed 100 keys. Lastly, even if you saved your keys you only be going like once a month since it order for it to be effective you need 100+ keys to do so. Thus meaning it will take you months and months to complete the whole set unless you are a major casher.

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                      Save alot of skeleton keys; and farm the summoners in GoD or Demon Temple.
                      You'll get legedary stones for that equipment aswell if you do it in nightmare mode

Quick summary:
                      GoD: spawn summoners with 5 skelies. Reward: 1-2 crystaloids l4 and 1-2 legendary stones lvl 50
                      500 keys = 100+ crysta lv4 + 100+ legendary stones lvl 50
                      DT: spawn requires 6 skelies. Reward: 1-2 crystaloids l5 and 1-2 legendary stones lvl 60
                      900 keys = 150+ crysta lv5 + 150+ legendary stones lvl 60

but isnt it rare to have 900 keys?

unlless all your teamates are hyper heavy casher

Comment

Originally posted by R23416833 View Post
                        but isnt it rare to have 900 keys?

unlless all your teamates are hyper heavy casher
                        '

900 keys is for 4 person
                        so each person need 225 keys...
                        and theres lot of non casher player who got that amount of keys

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
                          '

900 keys is for 4 person
                          so each person need 225 keys...
                          and theres lot of non casher player who got that amount of keys
                          You make it sound like keys drop like candy. They don't. You only get a bunch early game when you start off. After that if you used them on mystery boxes you probably won't have as much. Lastly, you need to be at least vip in order to get the most keys out of this. If you arn't vip don't even think about getting legendary stuff since you won't be getting much keys.

Comment

Actually there are several campaigns where you have a prety good chance of getting Skeleton keys just by doing your normal runs, if you do these constantly you can earn an additional several keys in fatser.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
                              Actually there are several campaigns where you have a prety good chance of getting Skeleton keys just by doing your normal runs, if you do these constantly you can earn an additional several keys in fatser.
                              Which camps are these? Since I tried all them so far and the most i get is 1 key out of the full 8 runs of 160 stam.

Comment

Working...
                              X