The Slasher Options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Slasher Options

I have been using The Ultimate Slasher with the QTE option, and have noticed a curious thing.
    It always picks the opponent with the LEAST HP, which is only effective at the beginning of a battle. Most of the time you waste all that potential damage on an enemy about to die anyway.

Sooo....what I have been doing is using just Slasher and Shadow Slasher, and I find I am endiing the battles quicker.

Very interesting.....

Originally posted by Wyerwinn View Post
    I have been using The Ultimate Slasher with the QTE option, and have noticed a curious thing.
    It always picks the opponent with the LEAST HP, which is only effective at the beginning of a battle. Most of the time you waste all that potential damage on an enemy about to die anyway.

Sooo....what I have been doing is using just Slasher and Shadow Slasher, and I find I am endiing the battles quicker.

Very interesting.....

Ultimate slasher always targets the opponent with the least hp, unless it is the very beginning of battle, then it might be random all thought not sure. Personally, I think it's a good move and can hit mages fairly hard. Shadow thrasher is not too bad either, just uses about 15-20 more rage than ultimate slasher. Try whirlwind if you haven't it will damage everyone and costs about 10-15 more rage than shadow thrasher. You can also use holy seal to stun people, and that gives you +10 rage boost.

Comment

Yes, I like Whirlwind.
      I like it to the beginning of a battle to whittle on all the enemy and make my troops' job esier.....

Comment

Working...
      X