Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds

Hi is it possible to kick lvl 50+ players in their own battle ground... coz every one below lvl 50 has an unfair advantage and they play dirty as hell... quite sick of it actually

Originally posted by R26053547 View Post
    Hi is it possible to kick lvl 50+ players in their own battle ground... coz every one below lvl 50 has an unfair advantage and they play dirty as hell... quite sick of it actually
    I dont play dirty, how dare you say I do.
    CRCSUX
    Knight
    S50

Comment

moving to suggestions
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Ow thank.
        After this I'll stop moving cart and hunt every single player below lvl 50.
        Geez... it's not every single high lvl love to hunt low lvl. I hate it when someone, low lvl, misclick me and when I kill him the other will say that Im a bully.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

How about you toughen up instead, farm Dryads from said "bullies" and kick their butts in return? And if they farm you before you've gotten crystals, kindly ask them to let you get crystals first. It's what I do, and 95% of the time they reply with something like "Oh, sorry! Sure, no problem." They're really not as mean as you think they are.

Comment

or u guys can just wait till r2 splits the BGs cause the way its going there is soon bound to be a riot which will have to make r2 split and since its split by 9 lvls in the chinese version r2 can do it too

i guess r2 is just waiting to finish up on the updates and then work on the flaws
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

There are some L50's who fight cheap, but that is by no means all of them, or even most of them. I've fought some who use Talents on me (I'm L48) to get an edge because they are afraid I'll do too much damage to them (one used one on me because I was close to winning - still beat her too, which made me feel really good), or use it to give them time to heal wounds from other fights. It annoys me, but I just keep a list of names and then go after them later. But most of them are good about letting me get my crystals before attacking me, and the ones I know who know I'm not L50 don't use talents on me.

What annoys me is when low-level players whine about losing to L50+ that they either attack or mis-clicked on. Sometimes you will click on a location just as another player reaches it and you're in a fight. Learn to deal with it.

That said, I do agree on the need for a level-based division, particularly as L50's have Talents that they can use against us.
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West
              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Guild: Saga

Comment

well in my server the higher lvls purposely attack the lower lvls and then they wait for you... now to be honest thats very unfair.. ive watched the world chat and they ALL say the same thing... and yes its got alot to do with them having Talents... my suggestion still stands... put lvl 50+ in their own battlegrounds who have the same skills and talents.. its not much of a challenge for them targeting lower lvls... so if they want a challenge and to be fair they can fight their own lvls with same skills and talents... or are they scared to be beaten all the time and feel like the lower lvls???

By the way im not talking for me, im talking on behalf of all the people that feel the same as me in my server

Comment

its not much of a challenge for them targeting lower lvls... so if they want a challenge and to be fair they can fight their own lvls with same skills and talents... or are they scared to be beaten all the time and feel like the lower lvls???
                  It's honor ppl want, not a challenge. Do *you* want a challenge? Because then this BG is perfect for you, trying to find a way to beat the bullies.
                  But nice to hear you'll play completely fair and never ever attack a person that's a lower level than you. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                  X