No announcement yet.

Archer BR Stats & Troop Enlightenment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer BR Stats & Troop Enlightenment?

I just hit level 49 and I'm wondering what the balance of my BR stats should be for Pdef/Mdef? Should they be balanced or should Pdef be higher with the likelihoods of running into Patk Knights and Archers more often?

Secondly, I'm would I appreciate being educated on enlightenment. My troops are the same level as me and I have 6.5 million daru to spare. Should I enlighten them and what should I know? Thanks

A balance increase of mdef/pdef will be nice.
    Bear in mind that you will almost always run into trouble with tankknights. Don't fret too much

If it is months ago, i would suggest troop enlightenment. But now, I'd say just leave it.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

at 49 you should be around the 6.5k mark for both pdef and mdef. Depending on how often you run into a certain class i would build a little more into that favor, for me i went more mdef since mages are such a pain.

On your second note i wouldn't bother with enlightment to much at the moment, since new troops for level 50 are on their way in about 1 month+. But just so you know, you can level enlightment by using daru, 1m each time, each time you may get a chance for a stat increase, it will show something like 1% pattack, you will need to swap it in for it to take action. That means it's 1% of your knights pattack will be added to yours. Same for other stats. As you level it to 2, it will give out 2% instead of 1%. At anytime when your leveling it up you can swap it, it will stay at the same level as your previous one but showing the different stat

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
        at 49 you should be around the 6.5k mark for both pdef and mdef. Depending on how often you run into a certain class i would build a little more into that favor, for me i went more mdef since mages are such a pain.

On your second note i wouldn't bother with enlightment to much at the moment, since new troops for level 50 are on their way in about 1 month+. But just so you know, you can level enlightment by using daru, 1m each time, each time you may get a chance for a stat increase, it will show something like 1% pattack, you will need to swap it in for it to take action. That means it's 1% of your knights pattack will be added to yours. Same for other stats. As you level it to 2, it will give out 2% instead of 1%. At anytime when your leveling it up you can swap it, it will stay at the same level as your previous one but showing the different stat

Did they REALLY say new troops are coming or are we just guessing?

Comment

new troops on chinese version, and they are like 3 patches ahead of us, so they will be coming here. When? i don't know. I have no idea what the contract R2 have with the developers so i cannot give an eta

Comment

new troop will be coming in patch 1.5
            and probably in the end of feb

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
              new troop will be coming in patch 1.5
              and probably in the end of feb
              really?? what kind of troop is that ?? SS please

Comment

6500? Yikes I'm WAY behind on that. I'm only at 5300. I guess I better start increasing the levels of my gems. I was converting too often. Got to be too expensive. I've been leveling them recently. Once they get to level 4 I was going to then convert them to what is needed. I'm maxed in guild skills right now and have my gold Pdef/Mdef astrals at level 4 currently. My mount is only at +30 for armor so I'll start putting more into that too. Here's a look at my current character.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1214.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	1664151

Comment

lol 6.5k at lvl 49... i think thats a tad unrealistic... but hey maybe ur superior
                  SUPERIORMAN
                  SERVER 82
                  GUILD LEGAL-RO
                  VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                  WINGS - CHECK
                  RHINO - CHECK
                  LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

i said around 6.5k, at 49 i was at 6.4k with rubbish gems, but when i focused on gems and knew what i was doing i was able to boost it. Especially with the gem conversion. Running catacomb with crypt keys help a lot too. It's just how you build your character, guild skills, mounts, more defense gems.

Comment

Working...
                    X