Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "I have a wonderful suggestion" thread that has been said many times.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow the new cross server bg will be mess up , difficult to get honors now

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
      wow the new cross server bg will be mess up , difficult to get honors now
      I disagree. I think it'll be easier and steadier for the majority of players.

The players who get the short end of the deal are those who are high level and heavily farming mid level players. The sort who don't want to fight their own level as they're not strong enough / it takes too long to kill them.

Whatever - it's a good thing.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        i have a clue why u did

but i am saying instead of posted these why not a very good one like please rush auction house or to bring us auction house suggestions which also have been running around

or ideas like

BG splits and cross server BGs

now these things are possible and will happen
        These weren't his suggestions. He was just posting them in one easily accessible thread so everyone can comment on them.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

To OP

1. and 2. i so think are being released soon in 1.5 Patch

1.5 Patch
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Battlegrounds

3. Yes a Auction House would Be great, i am sure there would be a lot of rules with it, like anything Bought is Bound and such, seen it like that on other cash shop type games.
          i Truly would like to see one, i can not play as often as i would like.

4. I've ya i've did two full spins spent like 75 Tokens on my ViP Server and yes you can tell what you are getting by just looking at it. i've never not once got something better than any other time the best thing is the Gold and some of the lower items. Guild Blessing is WAY better.
          Knight Player
          43 Casher
          21 Non casher

Comment

Originally posted by R28706953 View Post
            To OP

1. and 2. i so think are being released soon in 1.5 Patch

1.5 Patch
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Battlegrounds

3. Yes a Auction House would Be great, i am sure there would be a lot of rules with it, like anything Bought is Bound and such, seen it like that on other cash shop type games.
            i Truly would like to see one, i can not play as often as i would like.

4. I've ya i've did two full spins spent like 75 Tokens on my ViP Server and yes you can tell what you are getting by just looking at it. i've never not once got something better than any other time the best thing is the Gold and some of the lower items. Guild Blessing is WAY better.
            Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
            These weren't his suggestions. He was just posting them in one easily accessible thread so everyone can comment on them.
            Please read above for the reply.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

i am confused ?
              Knight Player
              43 Casher
              21 Non casher

Comment

condor created a thread so that way players can read what the staff see as the most suggested suggestion...and maybe they will stop posting the same suggestion 4 times a week.......

in another game I played, we had a denied suggestion thread... with more than 170 suggestions that were suggested and denied more than 10 times... and without failure, somebody would suggest some of them again.... one guy did it 3 times in one week....and thats a lot of extra work on the staff...... when as if the players could create detailed suggestions that really stand out... then hell yes, I would refer them to the admin for review.... a bit like the leveled battlegrounds threads were referred to admin as well.... hint hint
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                  condor created a thread so that way players can read what the staff see as the most suggested suggestion...and maybe they will stop posting the same suggestion 4 times a week.......
                  Kain Silverhand didn't get the memo and upped it to 25...
                  Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                  Kabam Server 1 - US West
                  Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                  S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Guild: Saga

Comment

aww well, when your new you have to play the field a bit, i am wondering if this section is just a fun wish area, mainly cause ive seem many people talka bout how R2 cant change anything ?
                    Knight Player
                    43 Casher
                    21 Non casher

Comment

I agree with a previous poster on his take about the VIP wheel, but I do not agree on selling the tokens because that takes away from the 'perk' that VIP subscriptions are advertised for. As this player put we do pay REAL $$ to obtain FAKE items and this is the the lure that you gamemakers have put out there to pay for the VIP subscription... It is only fair that our chance to obtain something other than the daily items we can get in quests on a daily basis. Maybe you could increase the odds of getting a special item by how long we are members as VIP's! That way you don't anger your balen bandits, and wallet warriors about letting us puny VIP players get much better stats, that they worked so hard for typing in credit card digits. After all we know why you refuse to do this because you want to keep the money pumped into this game for balens coming we all know that there are those who spend massive amounts on them. Regardless there are always going to be those who will continue to dump more and more REAL money for FAKE currency to obtain FAKE glory.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        I disagree. I think it'll be easier and steadier for the majority of players.

The players who get the short end of the deal are those who are high level and heavily farming mid level players. The sort who don't want to fight their own level as they're not strong enough / it takes too long to kill them.

Whatever - it's a good thing.
                        Actually, whether you're low level or high level, you will still get the short end of the deal unless you're a heavy casher. It still will not stop a heavy casher that's in ur lvl range from killing the guardians and camping out at ur base entrance. You'll still be back at square one while the higher lvl players just suffer more than u since most of the non cashers at that lvl have mostly quit. So majority left are the cashers which the light - medium cashers still continue to get pwned by the heavy cashers. It still does not solve the problem of honor farming in BG in anyway for the majority of non-cashers. Furthermore, with x server bg, now u have even more heavy cashers from older servers ard to pwn ur *** more (which I assume u like being pwned since ur actually supporting this change...). So I hardly see any benefit from this other than the fact that they will be extending the BG timings to 10 runs a day with us only getting rewards for 2 of the 10 available runs. While ur able to do BG at a more convenient time, chances are u'll get more inconvenient opponents as well. It would be gd to revamp the reward system for BG instead. Lots of ppl who afk just do not like to lose honor pts (some are frustrated about not being able to farm shards), so it would be better to setup non-killing zones all the way to the harvesting area so that ppl can at least collect b4 they are killed. They should also cap the honor loss to something that we can gain back by killing 1 or 2 players, that way the higher lvls now will not worry about attacking ppl of their same lvls (usually is the non-cashers vs cashers).
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

im playing USA server on europe and i dont see any proplem on timing proplem myself but yest trade system coud be nice and auction house too cos i get myself lot items what cant use to my toon soo maybe sum1 else coud have use for them
                          Always near to Glory but so far from Victory

Yitien:
                          IG: Shadowzer, Server 7
                          IG: Shadowzer, Server 19
                          IG: AkuAnkka, Server 21

Wartune:
                          IG: Valkyriella, Server 34

Lunaria Story:
                          IG: GloryHunter, Server 1

Broken Realm:
                          IG: Valkyriel, Server 7

Eternal Saga:
                          IG: UmpaLumpa, Server 1

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            Actually, whether you're low level or high level, you will still get the short end of the deal unless you're a heavy casher. It still will not stop a heavy casher that's in ur lvl range from killing the guardians and camping out at ur base entrance. You'll still be back at square one while the higher lvl players just suffer more than u since most of the non cashers at that lvl have mostly quit. So majority left are the cashers which the light - medium cashers still continue to get pwned by the heavy cashers. It still does not solve the problem of honor farming in BG in anyway for the majority of non-cashers. Furthermore, with x server bg, now u have even more heavy cashers from older servers ard to pwn ur *** more (which I assume u like being pwned since ur actually supporting this change...). So I hardly see any benefit from this other than the fact that they will be extending the BG timings to 10 runs a day with us only getting rewards for 2 of the 10 available runs. While ur able to do BG at a more convenient time, chances are u'll get more inconvenient opponents as well. It would be gd to revamp the reward system for BG instead. Lots of ppl who afk just do not like to lose honor pts (some are frustrated about not being able to farm shards), so it would be better to setup non-killing zones all the way to the harvesting area so that ppl can at least collect b4 they are killed. They should also cap the honor loss to something that we can gain back by killing 1 or 2 players, that way the higher lvls now will not worry about attacking ppl of their same lvls (usually is the non-cashers vs cashers).
                            Most people in my level range have been farmed for a while by those 20+ levels above them and I would suspect also dislike people guarding the spawn entrance as it denies play. as such I would hope once the split gets put into place they'll not guard the spawn area.

I'd rather get pwned by a really good build or heavy casher who is my level, than someone who has less BR and can only beat me through two uses of their Holy Seal removing me from play for 6 turns.

You only start to lose honour when you get to crusader. It's not particularly easy to get to crusader. and if you have been trying then you should know about the losses that come with it. They're well documented. If you dislike losing honour. Don't play BG.

With 10 runs a day - farming honour just became a breeze for pretty much everyone.

All in all it's a good change.

And yes I don't mind losing. It's a game. I'm never gonna be the best, therefore I should expect to lose once in a while.
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I honestly don't see trading as being a good thing in this game. If they started this, it would honestly cause the degree of equality that keeps things challenging and yet not disheartening to go off the rails and people would honestly leave in droves.

But as far as the breakdown of the BG's into being grouped by level, that is truly needed. I have seen a couple guys on one side with 45K+ battle rating keep the entire opposing side sitting in their base, too scared to leave as everyone would be hit by one of them before getting a single shard. This is what makes some people just give-up on the BG, and later, the entire game. A challenge takes bravery, but being slaughtered takes stupidity. I, myself, am stupid enough to keep trying to some degree, but I do hate losing friends, simply because they feel like they can't progress.

Comment

If you think the vip wheel is fine just give us some garbage in exchange for vip tokens because it is a wheel of chance, and there is nothing chance about the vip wheel. Option 2 get rid of the pretend wheel of chance and dont give me anything because you insult my intelligence by giving me the exact same **** everytime while pretending to have a game of chance within the game. And if you even begin to think that I would care if the wheel was removed, you've got me all wrong. I would rather have nothing because the junk that you do give me, I can surely live without. And if your saying that because you are giving me something free i shouldn't complain, then remove the **** that noone is ever going to recieve and just have the **** on there and then maybe, just maybe, I would say ....."VIP wheel is fine as it is". /RANT OVER

ok going to put this here since my thread was closed apparently this is a sore subject. Thank you condor for pointing me over here.

Comment

Working...
                                X