Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

The "I have a wonderful suggestion" thread that has been said many times.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The "I have a wonderful suggestion" thread that has been said many times.

    Here is a list of wonderful suggestions that have been going round for quite a long time. I thought we should have a unified thread so that forumers can come here to provide constructive comments on the existing suggestions/issues that deserved to be looked into.

    1) The Battlegrounds need fixing. How on earth is a level 40 going to fight with a level 70+ ? Please divide the battlegrounds into 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79 and 80.

    2) Fix the battleground timing please. I am on GMT +0800 but I play on USWest server. As a result, I can't do battlegrounds at all. I want battleground timing to be adjusted so that I can play my battleground on a US server. Please don't tell me to start again on a new server. I am level 31 already!

    3) Please allow us to trade. I have 500 archer items and I'm mage. Trade is good for the economy.

    4) The VIP wheel needs fixing ok?
    Last edited by CondorHero; 01-30-2013, 06:31 PM.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

  • #2
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Here is a list of wonderful suggestions that have been going round for quite a long time. I thought we should have a unified thread so that forumers can come here to provide constructive comments on the existing suggestions/issues that deserved to be looked into.

    1) The Battlegrounds need fixing. How on earth is a level 40 going to fight with a level 70+ ? Please divide the battlegrounds into 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79 and 80.

    2) Fix the battleground timing please. I am on GMT +0800 but I play on USWest server. As a result, I can't do battlegrounds at all. I want battleground timing to be adjusted so that I can play my battleground on a US server. Please don't tell me to start again on a new server. I am level 31 already!

    3) Please allow us to trade. I have 500 archer items and I'm mage. Trade is good for the economy.

    4) The VIP wheel needs fixing ok?
    Condor ur a mod ur should know already that 2 of those can't happen and u know why too

    Trade won't happen WHY? cause we got an auction house and u know that
    Change of BG time is hard to do than to switch a server is something almost every mod knows

    cause it goes for every other server as well

    and its against r2 contract

    the VIP wheel well ur the one that said good stuff is bound to be extremely rare and the not so useful stuff tend to be easy to get

    BG split well that will happen cause the chinese have it and kong is soon going to do it
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

    I am a 100% Noob

    I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

    Become a friend and be kind

    hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


    MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

    I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

    Comment


    • #3
      lead the way to the auction house please... and do not point to other versions of the game either
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

      R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        Condor ur a mod ur should know already that 2 of those can't happen and u know why too

        Trade won't happen WHY? cause we got an auction house and u know that
        Change of BG time is hard to do than to switch a server is something almost every mod knows

        cause it goes for every other server as well

        and its against r2 contract

        the VIP wheel well ur the one that said good stuff is bound to be extremely rare and the not so useful stuff tend to be easy to get

        BG split well that will happen cause the chinese have it and kong is soon going to do it
        You don't know why I made this thread?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          Sanitize, sticky and lock. Players are like cattle and these threads are grain. :P

          Comment


          • #6
            The BG need to be fix, yes. I always fought higher level than me and losing a bunch of honors for no-good.
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


            ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


            ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


            ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


            ----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

            Comment


            • #7
              Hyorinmaru6 you say we have an auction house???? where???? but if not an auction house why not a trade center where you can take all the ** equipment the game gives your character that can only be used by the other two types and not yours( i.e: i am a mage and 7 out of 10 times i get stuff for either an archer or knight) and you can trade them for something you can use. example i take 10 items i got that i cannot use because they are for an archer( bows; trinkets) all of the same level and trade for 1 item of same level that is for my class of character( mage). you may even find that by people doing this they will have less gold and be more prone to buying a vip status in the game....just a thought!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by str8on View Post
                Hyorinmaru6 you say we have an auction house???? where???? but if not an auction house why not a trade center where you can take all the ** equipment the game gives your character that can only be used by the other two types and not yours( i.e: i am a mage and 7 out of 10 times i get stuff for either an archer or knight) and you can trade them for something you can use. example i take 10 items i got that i cannot use because they are for an archer( bows; trinkets) all of the same level and trade for 1 item of same level that is for my class of character( mage). you may even find that by people doing this they will have less gold and be more prone to buying a vip status in the game....just a thought!!!!!
                DO NOT OPEN TRADING FOR THE LOVE OF GOODNESS TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS
                1st off out top guy has cheated to gain over $10,000 USD worth of gear (I know it was at least $4800, I was convinced by a HEAVEY payer that he recently popped up over $10,000)
                last thing I need is him gifting gear to his whole guild (all the cheaters in our server are in 1 guild, only 1's that accept cheaters are cheaters I guess)
                and balen buyers like me having the ability to sell gears like wings? crypt tokens?? millions of gold it's just... don't do it I pay for what I have let's make it equal

                NPC TRADING would be cool (trade item- maybe +5k coins for each grade or something) for your own class version of that item.

                Comment


                • #9
                  quietcloak when i said a tradeing center i meant an in game tradeing center not one where you trade with other players... i agree haveing an open trade where players trade with other player's would be a complete mess.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    You don't know why I made this thread?
                    i have a clue why u did

                    but i am saying instead of posted these why not a very good one like please rush auction house or to bring us auction house suggestions which also have been running around

                    or ideas like

                    BG splits and cross server BGs

                    now these things are possible and will happen
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                    I am a 100% Noob

                    I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                    Become a friend and be kind

                    hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                    MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                    I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      maybe a place to change ur equipment or astrals to what u need

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As far as the VIP wheel I feel the wheel should be set to be as random as any other variable in any other game. there is a way to set an odds variable on high lvl items in the programming and 1:10000000000 isnt a very good odd. I look at it this way... I pay real money to play a fantasy(Fake) game and spin a wheel to get fantasy(fake) items to increase my fantasy(fake) equipment on my fantasy(fake) character. If i'm gonna spend REAL money to get fake stuff that really doesnt cost ANY money for the developers to give away then atleast give me a fair chance to get those Fake items with my Real money. Everyone knows the wheel is set at an almost impossible odds variable to get anything good so why bother using it. Set it up with a fair chance to win those high lvl items and make tokens available to buy and i bet the game makers would make more money on selling tokens then they do on the items them selves.


                        As far as BG goes i would love to not only see the split but an auto kick for afkers who dont collect or battle within 2-3 minutes

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Quietcloak View Post
                          DO NOT OPEN TRADING FOR THE LOVE OF GOODNESS TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS
                          1st off out top guy has cheated to gain over $10,000 USD worth of gear (I know it was at least $4800, I was convinced by a HEAVEY payer that he recently popped up over $10,000)
                          last thing I need is him gifting gear to his whole guild (all the cheaters in our server are in 1 guild, only 1's that accept cheaters are cheaters I guess)
                          and balen buyers like me having the ability to sell gears like wings? crypt tokens?? millions of gold it's just... don't do it I pay for what I have let's make it equal

                          NPC TRADING would be cool (trade item- maybe +5k coins for each grade or something) for your own class version of that item.
                          So what if you are a balen buyer and can buy gear, how on earth does that mean you can sell the gear that you buy? Have you heard of "Bound" "Unbound"? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about there, so to move on when you buy gear or items with balens they would be bound to your character and therefor, you could not trade them to other players, problem solved with a solution that is already in place.

                          My argument for allowing trade comes from being a Guild Master. I would like to throw incentives out to people to encourage ppl even more to contribute to the guild in some way or another, like keeping track of contributions made to the guild, or ppl who have been leveling the fastest or what not and then reward them for that. Now I know that one may argue that you already have incentives to contribute to the guild such as the different "perks" and items that you can buy with the contribution points, but what I want to do would add even further to that incentive and helps keep ppl in your guild cause they are happy, its fun to do, and people just like to be recognized for things that they do.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R28600535 View Post
                            So what if you are a balen buyer and can buy gear, how on earth does that mean you can sell the gear that you buy? Have you heard of "Bound" "Unbound"? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about there, so to move on when you buy gear or items with balens they would be bound to your character and therefor, you could not trade them to other players, problem solved with a solution that is already in place.

                            My argument for allowing trade comes from being a Guild Master. I would like to throw incentives out to people to encourage ppl even more to contribute to the guild in some way or another, like keeping track of contributions made to the guild, or ppl who have been leveling the fastest or what not and then reward them for that. Now I know that one may argue that you already have incentives to contribute to the guild such as the different "perks" and items that you can buy with the contribution points, but what I want to do would add even further to that incentive and helps keep ppl in your guild cause they are happy, its fun to do, and people just like to be recognized for things that they do.
                            U can't sell the gear once its made but before its made like crystaloids and legendary stones also the molds are unbound so it is possible to trade
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                            I am a 100% Noob

                            I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                            Become a friend and be kind

                            hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                            MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                            I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R28600535 View Post
                              My argument for allowing trade comes from being a Guild Master. I would like to throw incentives out to people to encourage ppl even more to contribute to the guild in some way or another, like keeping track of contributions made to the guild, or ppl who have been leveling the fastest or what not and then reward them for that. Now I know that one may argue that you already have incentives to contribute to the guild such as the different "perks" and items that you can buy with the contribution points, but what I want to do would add even further to that incentive and helps keep ppl in your guild cause they are happy, its fun to do, and people just like to be recognized for things that they do.
                              I can get behind this argument - I too often wish there were other ways to support lower level guild members and reward them. So few of the items are "giftable" too.
                              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

                              Malfaedor
                              Kabam Server 1 - US West
                              Guild: MntyPython

                              General Zod
                              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Guild: Saga

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X