Complain about unfair in Guild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complain about unfair in Guild battle

g m it is reallly so unfair why those 2 guild always not fighting each other early always fight only last stage with each other really not being fair to other guild please be fair thanks..if not really no point to have guild battle if those 2 guild always
    top 2 in guild combat ranking..thanks

I have a feeling that it may have something to do with how fast you finish the GB.

Usually the top 2 guilds finish the GB the fastest, so they end up not fighting each other.

Just a feeling though.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

its randomly drawn... there have been times that my guild has drawn the top guild in the second round

but if you feel there is a issue.... keep a record of the fights for every gb for a month
      Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-31-2013, 12:59 AM. Reason: fights, not rights
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

So u want The top 1 guild and Top 2 guild kill off 1 another
        So the lowest ranking guild got a chance to become Top guild ?
        Then let me ask u this
        IS THAT FAIR ?
        Sometimes i truly wonder what this world becoming off

Let this be the record
        Be strong and train to be strong then u become the top guild
        you wont have this issue anymore

If u think it is too hard and nid to use a lot of effort to do it
        So u are not doing it

Then is it fair to those top 1 and 2 guild which spend so much effort to be killed off in the first round
        and become placing 5th or 6th
        while those weak guild become 2nd or 3rd

I truely dunno which is is more unfair

Think before u complain
        Kids these days
        Last edited by Xeptone; 01-31-2013, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
          So u want The top 1 guild and Top 2 guild kill off 1 another
          So the lowest ranking guild got a chance to become Top guild ?
          Then let me ask u this
          IS THAT FAIR ?
          Sometimes i truly wonder what this world becoming off

Let this be the record
          Be strong and train to be strong then u become the top guild
          you wont have this issue anymore

If u think it is too hard and nid to use a lot of effort to do it
          So u are not doing it

Then is it fair to those top 1 and 2 guild which spend so much effort to be killed off in the first round
          and become placing 5th or 6th
          while those weak guild become 2nd or 3rd

I truely dunno which is is more unfair

Think before u complain
          Kids these days
          roflmao..... seriously? you want the GB rigged in favour of guilds ?.....
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Thats what the topic starter implied....
            he doesnt want the top guild meet each another at the last or second last round of GB

He wanted a them to meet first round or second of the the GB
            So 1 strong guild can be kick out early in GB

Comment

realistically even if they lose once, whoever lost will still come in 3rd because they will still beat every other guild.

Comment

Rather, a more fair ranking system would be.
                You face off other guilds 4 times during the week.

Record the number of times you win and lose.
                The guilds which have 4 wins will be rank #1, followed by the guilds which have 3 wins, and so on.

In case of ties (4 wins each), break the tie by the cumulative time the guilds take to win the 4 battles.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
                  realistically even if they lose once, whoever lost will still come in 3rd because they will still beat every other guild.
                  That's a misconception. If top 1 and 2 guild meet in the first round, the guild that lost can only hope to gain 9th place at the very best.
                  This is because they will automatically be placed in the loser bracket which starts at rank 9th to rank 16th.
                  Remember the announcement when the guild win "Guild (1) has defeated guild (2) and advance to the top 8". This mean the top 8 has already been decided by the end of round 1 and the loser of round 1 can only hope to get 9th place at best.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowball2 View Post
                    That's a misconception. If top 1 and 2 guild meet in the first round, the guild that lost can only hope to gain 9th place at the very best.
                    This is because they will automatically be placed in the loser bracket which starts at rank 9th to rank 16th.
                    Remember the announcement when the guild win "Guild (1) has defeated guild (2) and advance to the top 8". This mean the top 8 has already been decided by the end of round 1 and the loser of round 1 can only hope to get 9th place at best.
                    Losing the first round is a huge blow. I think this needs to be addressed.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I play in rank 1 guild my server and we should take out Rank 2 guild every singel time even if we should be 20 people lesser that them.
                      And if we meets every time GB going we should put a rank 2 guild down to rank 200 and a more bad guild should rise and lose full time.

I dont know how people thinking you should not win if you rise becouse rank 1 should put down rank 2 guild every time its become a new one.

Only why to become top guild its to spend gold and try to get good astrals with hige lvl and have max + in you gear and try to buy guild skills.

And try to work up in rank.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I get the OP's point. In my server, my guild is rank 3. We never got to fight the rank 2 guild since the start of guild battles. Worst part is we have fought the rank 1 guild for a few times already in round 1, making us 9th place in the final rank. Most of the time, it's rank 1 and rank 2 guilds in the final battle. The sad thing is we're an active guild but we get 9th because of the bad match, while less active ones (those who don't want to merge with another guild) get 3rd-8th. It doesn't mean those less active guilds deserve less, we just a more balanced matching.

Comment

what really unfair is the countdown and the players.

when no players in other guild side its kinda lame and unfair

Comment

i hope this helps... IMO. if u have good ppl good coordination good plan and good cashers to
                            counter their cashers then u have a good chance in winning the fight. if all is balance it goes down in plans and coordination/execution
                            Attached Files
                            “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                            you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                            Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
                              i hope this helps... IMO. if u have good ppl good coordination good plan and good cashers to
                              counter their cashers then u have a good chance in winning the fight. if all is balance it goes down in plans and coordination/execution
                              Could it be all of you are active while the others have lots of inactives? The strength is the total of all members, active or inactive. If all the active and heavy cashers are in one guild, then it'd be quite hopeless if your guild is not as active (only 25-30 people present) and mostly light or non casher, well....

Comment

Working...
                              X