Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering

Hi,

So I have heard that R2 doesn't actually have the right to alter any game data, to add, change, or subtract anything.
    Which begs the question, what were they hoping to achieved by opening a suggestion and feedback forum?
    So far, the only suggestion that I have even seen implemented is the "Increase s(###) WB HP"

Any thoughts?

ok... what happens is that players put out incorrect information about things...

7roads is what is called a parent company....they create wartunes and own the rights to it.... groups like armourgames, kabam, R2 games, kong etc... have publishing rights for wartune and limited range of options for change....

the suggestions and feedback forum gives r2 a players view of the game and what players think..... and that is why people that post screenshots of 7roads wartune, have their posts removed, as what you see in those screenshots, is 7roads wartune, NOT r2 wartunes and it doesn't mean that we are getting it or in the form / stats that you see in the screen shoot....

so yeah r2 does have the right to alter game data, to add, change and subtract....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
      ok... what happens is that players put out incorrect information about things...

7roads is what is called a parent company....they create wartunes and own the rights to it.... groups like armourgames, kabam, R2 games, kong etc... have publishing rights for wartune and limited range of options for change....

the suggestions and feedback forum gives r2 a players view of the game and what players think..... and that is why people that post screenshots of 7roads wartune, have their posts removed, as what you see in those screenshots, is 7roads wartune, NOT r2 wartunes and it doesn't mean that we are getting it or in the form / stats that you see in the screen shoot....

so yeah r2 does have the right to alter game data, to add, change and subtract....

If what u say is true then that means r2 can change data but it can't alter all of it ?

am i right

meaning

if r2 wanted they can change the function of a certain item or a certain building

for example the auction house

if what u say is true the what we are going to see is going to be different am i right

If what u say is true

THEN I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICs

r2 can't change event times on a random amount
      r2 can't change key point of the game
      r2 can't change items in the game
      r2 can't provide new servers or slow new servers at their pace

I take back everything i said on these topics and anything related to these topics

Also one last question

u said r2 can make minor changes so does that mean r2 can't make drastic ones ?
      Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-31-2013, 04:25 AM.
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

When I say alter data, I am not referring to character data.
        Its more inline with what Hyorin said.
        Can R2 actually make changes to certain functionality within the game?
        Also, for me, I feel that you didn't answer my question to complete satisfaction.

Comment

Okay, a couple of rules of thumb to follow-

R2 cannot change game content in such a way that the game becomes different from the original version.
          R2 cannot make changes to the game in such a way that this version becomes better than the original version.
          R2 and 7road are not in competition with the original version and must not make changes that would inspire a mass exodus from the original to here.
          R2 is partnered with 7road to publish the game in English. As such, any suggestions made have to be agreed upon by 7road.

As far as overall game play and content, that is part of the game code and cannot be changed, though R2 and 7road can choose to exclude some portions of the code to suit the players and/or the company.

Static event times have to follow the time zone of the server. This means that there will not be many events during the time zone's normal sleeping hours, and the normal daytime hours will be lighter than the normal evening hours.

Things that R2 does have control over are special events, skill effects, stats on items/mounts/etc, cosmetic items, and so on. They can make servers as they please within the existing time zones, however there might be a restriction on the Australian servers given that they are on the same time zone as the original version's servers. But, all suggestions have to be agreed upon by the partners.

As far as the auction house or some sort of trading system goes, that is a separate issue. There are problems with it, and at this time R2 and 7road have not come to an agreement on the solution to fix it.

So, yes, R2 can make changes to certain things in the game, but those changes must be inline with the points made above.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X