Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

im can't completed quest and can't find gold in WORLBOSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im can't completed quest and can't find gold in WORLBOSS

since we merger server we can't find gold n daru . completed quest .. only 5-8minutes WB finished.. and many player with astral lvl 8 ..it's possible ?? i hate merger server . .

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by DoylevonFrankenstien View Post
    read again, its a bug. he isnt getting any rewards from world boss and cant complete quests. pay attention mods
    Think a bit.

Cannot complete quests = WB lasting 5 mins = only get 7-8 attempts in.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by R25681073 View Post
    since we merger server we can't find gold n daru . completed quest .. only 5-8minutes WB finished.. and many player with astral lvl 8 ..it's possible ?? i hate merger server . .
    Translation:

Since our servers were merged (insert server numbers) the world boss is dying too quickly, as little as 5 mins sometimes. I am now unable to complete the world boss quest because it requires 20 attacks. Is it possible you could extend the health so it lasts around 20 mins as before?

I have also noticed many players have level 8 astrals, I find this dubious at best and will submit a support ticket with evidence as I do not believe this is possible for x reasons. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• AlexandrusS5
    replied
    no it sounds like the world boss was reset due to a server merge, this equalizes in a couple of days as the bosses adjust to the new overall server strength. Everything will be back to normal in a few days.

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    seems like a rage post without giving information on what the actually problem is, more information on each part would make the post a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• DoylevonFrankenstien
    replied
    read again, its a bug. he isnt getting any rewards from world boss and cant complete quests. pay attention mods

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    This post is moved to Game discussion as it is clearly not a bug report.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X