Dropping the ball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping the ball

R2 really messed up again..this server merge is ridiculous we had a server that is 2 months older then we r merge with us n all r extreme cashiers brs over 50k..how does this help the game..i use to be a medium casher no more i cant keep up with it ..sorry r2 ur planned back fired instead of gettin us to spend more to compete we r gonna spend nothing...tryin fixing the numerous buggs in game before u mess around withy the servers..r2 tries to make it so unbalanced u have to spend more n more..ok im rdy for all the small minds to say im whining..funny thing is they either work for r2 or r the biggest cashers with no life..warcraft here i come

if in game will only 1 server what will u say? R2 damn, why r u launch server before i comin?
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by haverster View Post
      R2 really messed up again..this server merge is ridiculous we had a server that is 2 months older then we r merge with us n all r extreme cashiers brs over 50k..how does this help the game..i use to be a medium casher no more i cant keep up with it ..sorry r2 ur planned back fired instead of gettin us to spend more to compete we r gonna spend nothing...tryin fixing the numerous buggs in game before u mess around withy the servers..r2 tries to make it so unbalanced u have to spend more n more..ok im rdy for all the small minds to say im whining..funny thing is they either work for r2 or r the biggest cashers with no life..warcraft here i come
      Errr wait what? S9 was released September 8th I think. So two months more would make S15 released in November?? About cashers and BR, it all depends. S9 has 3 VIP 9s so far, one left the game, so two left, and their BR are high 49k low 50k. Far from being utouchable. And if I was targeted about that post, keep im mind I'm VIP 7, yes im a casher, but not that big of a spender, as won't be VIP 8 before march at this rate.
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

Here is official S15 server release date: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Shrine+Sakaiya

S15 was released about 1 week after S9. So same age of server, same size of guilds on both servers, same population. Nothing wrong with that merge, actually is benefical, as both servers were dying.

Cheers!
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

it was more directed at r2 then the players

Comment

Hav is just butthurt he's not a top player anymore,and all that $$$ he spent went down the drain..

Comment

Working...
            X