Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Weapon Boosts (Which one is better?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Boosts (Which one is better?)

Level 45 arena weapon boost: Endurance + 100 & Ignore an enemys 1500 PDEF points
    or
    Level 40 synthesized weapon boost : Damage dealt +200

...?

On my server people seem to prefer the ones that end in five. 35, 45, etc.

They usually skip the middle equipment altogether and wait until they can use the next one that ends in five.

So I would say the level 45 equipment.

I guess it also depends on your fighting style. I heard one is better for PvP, and one is better for PvE, but I'm not quite sure which is which. I think the arena one would be PvP... eh either way people prefer it.
    Last edited by TimlaVmun; 01-31-2013, 12:11 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

I forgot to mention this is for a knight.

Comment

moved to game discussion
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

People tend to go for pvp gear as its easy to obtain, compared to getting the pve set which can take you weeks, months maybe even years for the higher leveled pve sets.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
            People tend to go for pvp gear as its easy to obtain, compared to getting the pve set which can take you weeks, months maybe even years for the higher leveled pve sets.
            depends what set, and the game hasn't been out for a year :P

Comment

70/80 pve sets, IF we get them would take forever. 60 set need 300 crystaloids for one piece, so 4 peices is 1200. So say you want this set, it will take you 200 days getting 6 crystaloids a day, close enough to a year lol. imagine what the 80 set would be.

Comment

30 & 40 set suck

Comment

80 pve set? Lol.. where you see that?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

assuming, it's what games generally do which is have a sets which match max level. If the chinese version gets it i don't know, but if it does then we will get it too, also don't give me the comment about what the chinese version gets we won't necessarily get, because that as we all know is a lie.

Comment

for a level 45 or level 35 set, how can i acquire this +50 or +100 endurance? i already have 2 sets but i dont know how can i get this 2 gear set bonus..

Comment

As far as I know, it's: 60 legendary > 50 legendary > PVP 55 > PVP 45. 40 legendary takes too long to get and generally just isn't worth it.

The way I was told is this: Ignoring that much PDEF is immense. Way better than 200 extra damage, if we go by the generally accepted damage calculation of (PATK - PDEF) /2. This means that it's basically like having 1,500 extra PATK.

I'm not sure how this factors into PVE. I think the +10 rage on every attack is what makes one set better for PVE, but I'm not sure. I do know that an extra 10 rage, although nice, still isn't much better than starting with 30 initial rage.

What some people do on my server is create legendary Crotian rings and then get PVP 45. I, personally, am not bothering with that.

Comment

200 ATTACK IS NOTHING AS A WHOLE, WAIT FOR THE x-5 equipment they are way better.
                          SUPERIORMAN
                          SERVER 82
                          GUILD LEGAL-RO
                          VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                          WINGS - CHECK
                          RHINO - CHECK
                          LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

the bonus is automatically added, but you need all 4 items to do so.. ie bow/sword/staff, armour, helmet and necklace
                            SUPERIORMAN
                            SERVER 82
                            GUILD LEGAL-RO
                            VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                            WINGS - CHECK
                            RHINO - CHECK
                            LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by R26405297 View Post
                              200 ATTACK IS NOTHING AS A WHOLE, WAIT FOR THE x-5 equipment they are way better.
                              The rage gain and skills spam is the winning factor for the PvE set.

And if you wish to wait for the PvP set, go ahead, you may need to wait at least a year (I seriously doubt it'd be that soon, since the original version's developers currently have no intention of giving us any PvP set over 55).
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X