Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Catacomb Bosses lvl 50 & up, are they fair or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catacomb Bosses lvl 50 & up, are they fair or not?

What I am attempting to suggest is that the Catacomb Eye Bosses's ability to stun you for 2-3 turns, and you not being able to stun them in return. Where is the fairness in that. I realize the higher level you go, the more difficult it is, but how do you expect to beat them unless 1) You cheat & hack for uber astrals, etc., or 2) Extremely high level & a mega casher. Also the double tap casting/attacking isn't always effective when you do it. So I suggest to remove the stun concept altogether, at least it will give those of us not mentioned above a fighting chance. I am currently level 55, & stuck @ level 100 in Catacombs, and it seems no matter what potions, scrolls, or runes I use I cannot pass it, even with double tapping/attacking! And yes I used more MDEF & PDEF Gems then any other!!!! And please only serious replies, no smart a$$ remarks!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ketis; 01-31-2013, 02:32 PM. Reason: Add more

what class r u? You don't even mention Br, skills/stats. without more info, we cant even help you at all.
    Last edited by ju3tb0red; 01-31-2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

just know that eventually you will beat it and all of this crying about it will be useless .

Comment

you will post and cry more as you get to higher level. so this post is meaningless.

Comment

I'm with ju3tb0red, you should post your class, br, etc. If you keep at it, eventually, you'll pass it. Just slow level your toon and work on your astrals, guild skills, gems, medallions/mount, and academy. I passed level 100 when I was level 50 (with runes, pots). Currently, I'm level 53 (mage). At level 50, I had a BR of 35k with level 4-5 astrals and no, I'm not a heavy casher. I consider myself a casual casher who only buys balens when in need (for sockets, crypt keys). It was a pain in the glute getting passed level 100, but I managed to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
            What I am attempting to suggest is that the Catacomb Eye Bosses's ability to stun you for 2-3 turns, and you not being able to stun them in return. Where is the fairness in that. I realize the higher level you go, the more difficult it is, but how do you expect to beat them unless 1) You cheat & hack for uber astrals, etc., or 2) Extremely high level & a mega casher. Also the double tap casting/attacking isn't always effective when you do it. So I suggest to remove the stun concept altogether, at least it will give those of us not mentioned above a fighting chance. I am currently level 55, & stuck @ level 100 in Catacombs, and it seems no matter what potions, scrolls, or runes I use I cannot pass it, even with double tapping/attacking! And yes I used more MDEF & PDEF Gems then any other!!!! And please only serious replies, no smart a$$ remarks!!!!!!
            Catacombs is a rite of passage really. Smart usage of Runes is good too to time the Multi-hit and mitigate a lot of damage. Also to get out of the debuff i would use a quick rune and then a double attack which is cool. Sorry but you have to man up and get over it.

Comment

this is really silly, a non casher 55 can do 100 so easily. Whats your problem? please post a ss of your stats, also what class, skills etc.

Comment

LoL, you guys are great, NOT!!!!

Comment

not gonna supply a real answer as this line of topics have been covered to death and if you cannot search and find the ways that have been very detailed on how exactly to pass these bosses then we are not gonna waste time answering you because you obviously don't want to know badly enough...

Comment

Alright I am going to say something no I am not crying about not beating catacombs I am making my way through just fine my problem was this morning a person on server S76 beat catacombs twice the message actually popped up twice that he defeated the catacombs to 100 but it wasn't immediately back to back it was a few minutes later and in between those the person got 2 pristine astrals which he then made into level 7's it went as follows beat catacombs/2 pristine astrals/built them to level 7/then beat catacombs to level 100 again. I find that really hard to swallow. If the gm's would like to know his name just ask I will tell who it was considering that the guild he is in also is doing the Mount cheat as well. I think it's **** that honest people are getting screwed because of people like him and others. :/

Comment

Working...
                    X