darknite horse or 60 accesories?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darknite horse or 60 accesories?

why do more people get darknite horse over 60 set?

i would get the horse first

Comment

Reasons I can think of...
      Horse is more permanent.
      Lvl 55 Arena Gear is better because of base rage +30 and ignore mdef/pdef bonus.
      Lvl 65 gear coming in the next few months.

Comment

its cheaper and you can get it b4 Lv 60. you also need to pass Lv 5 of the tomb to unlock the Lv 60 shards in my server on 2 have done that

Comment

Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
          Interesting. CHN doesn't have it so where are you getting this info?

Comment

^lvl 65 and (Afaik) 75 pvp gears are already announced in china. SO you can hope for it in the next I'd say 3-4 months.

Comment

just because its on the chinese server doesn't mean we are getting it...... players need to stop spreading misinformation.... or they risk getting a warning and possibly banned.....

Its the forum mods that have to deal with the numerous complaints from players that are not seeing the addons from the chinese server, and when the R2 staff ask who told them, they say, other players.......

UNLESS you see stormageddon say we are getting something In the news and events forum, then there is no official confirmation that we are getting anything
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                just because its on the chinese server doesn't mean we are getting it...... players need to stop spreading misinformation.... or they risk getting a warning and possibly banned.....

Its the forum mods that have to deal with the numerous complaints from players that are not seeing the addons from the chinese server, and when the R2 staff ask who told them, they say, other players.......

UNLESS you see stormageddon say we are getting something In the news and events forum, then there is no official confirmation that we are getting anything
                to me this is a comment that is over stepping the boundaries that are given to those in the position of a moderator we all know full well that we will be getting these same updates that are happening with the Chinese version of the game as we are and will remain four updates behind them the last update was the exact same one that china received four updates in the past this stuff WILL indeed come to this western version of the game but the only thing that we as layers cannot provide would be a timeline as to when it will happen, judging the way the updates have been going I would likely say that 4 months would be a rough estimate as major updates seem to be occurring once per month and p.s. i know a certain moderator that was promoted to a moderator after he was posting information from the Chinese version of the game with comments made on his forum posts by R2 staffing, as such I would not say that this is bannable offense as it does not hamper game quality or any user infringement

Comment

to respond to this question the correct way : horse is faster to get 6k compared to 8k and provides a bigger increase in stats faster
                  Last edited by vets_dethmatic; 01-31-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post

thats was a big mistake. Evreybody is free to post whatever they want, as far no offending no one.

Comment

Reality Squared Games Forum Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of Reality Squared Games Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Reality Squared Games Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Edit: Taken from here: http://forum.r2games.com/misc.php?do=showrules

Comment

Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
                        Reasons I can think of...
                        Horse is more permanent.
                        Lvl 55 Arena Gear is better because of base rage +30 and ignore mdef/pdef bonus.
                        darknite(crypt tokens) and pvp set(ingsinia) is different lol.i think the 60 set he means is jewelry or rings.
                        for me yes ofcoz i will take darknite
                        +40 stats is pretty crazy.n 65pvp set where u get the information? i dont think our version will fast than chinese version lol.they hv piggy for long time ago.and now we havent release yet lol
                        Last edited by R23776663; 01-31-2013, 09:12 PM.

Comment

LOL leave the mod alone! they are just tired of rumours from players, that they can not 100% gaurantee will happen!

ANYWHOO....

Who uses 60 sets lol everyone on my server used the x5 sets so getting the horse would make more sense, plus its a visible accessory, so players can show off a bit
                          SUPERIORMAN
                          SERVER 82
                          GUILD LEGAL-RO
                          VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                          WINGS - CHECK
                          RHINO - CHECK
                          LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

I'd go for the horse first, the lvl60 trinkets and rings can be enchanted till +18 just like the lvl50 ones and secondly their increase in stats is low.

Comment

gotta say i agree with both statements, get both as you can, horse is tokens, jewelry is sigs, and that mod was completely out of line. the forum is supposed to be a place for free exchange of ideas, if that includes giving us hope due to a heads up from a more advanced server then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                              X