Lvl 70 accessories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 70 accessories

Did the other wartune versions have lvl 70 jewels and rings?
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
    Did the other wartune versions have lvl 70 jewels and rings?
    If you mean chinese, yea, if not, no. Chinese servers are the only ones who have it atm. We will have it too soon, 70 set means all, including rings and jewels ( and 70 leg stones for epic set )
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      If you mean chinese, yea, if not, no. Chinese servers are the only ones who have it atm. We will have it too soon, 70 set means all, including rings and jewels ( and 70 leg stones for epic set )
      Hmm so I can skip lvl 60 and wait for lvl 70.
      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

because the lvl 60 set is obtainable around lvl 80, no one of us will live so long to craft 70 set I am sure

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
          because the lvl 60 set is obtainable around lvl 80, no one of us will live so long to craft 70 set I am sure
          I have seen players in the Chinese server having full level 70 legendary set (from weapons to jewels) at level 74. No idea how, I just saw them with my eyes. But you are probably right about us not being able to get them til level 80.

Comment

Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
            I have seen players in the Chinese server having full level 70 legendary set (from weapons to jewels) at level 74. No idea how, I just saw them with my eyes. But you are probably right about us not being able to get them til level 80.
            Only possible with money.

Comment

its currently not possible at all in our version of the game, it may come in other updates in the future, but currently not now.

Comment

if you think that you need 6 monts to make lvl 60 pve set(as normal player) running moon every day...i am scared to even think how much will be for 70 pve...1 year?

Comment

oh nono, let us not be so pessimistic. 9 months.
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

There's a way to buy Crystaloids in the chinese servers. Makes it easier to get the pve gear. We'll hopefully have that in an upcoming patch.

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post

I only need 24 more days to complete my 60 set

Comment

May I remind you all that original (Chinese) version has auction house, people who have no intention to get the PvE set level 70 (or have completed it) will have the luxury to sell those crystaloids (through balens of course).
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

yes but we have no idea when or if that feature will be brought over. it could be a year from now or a week from now.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            May I remind you all that original (Chinese) version has auction house, people who have no intention to get the PvE set level 70 (or have completed it) will have the luxury to sell those crystaloids (through balens of course).
                            also on chinese server you can buy lvl 60 Crystaloids for 94(or was it 96) Cross Server BG Points each. And they're always there in the Cross Server section. Which 1.5 should be getting the Mystery Shop upgrade for the Cross Server BG that was previewed today here for 1.5. For us to spend the points there.

Comment

lvl 70-80 dungeons will drop lvl 6 loids needed for lvl 70 set its the same as moon and temple now for 60 set, you probably gonna need 60 set to do the new dungeons though to get the 70 stuff, and yes its doable but gonna take time and effort, ps lvl 70 stuff comes with 1.5 wich was stated to come mid/end feb.

Comment

Working...
                              X