Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase the drop rate of "Crypt key"

Like the title says

I am playing on s58 (got merged with s61) and I am lvl 54 at this moment. Im playing this character more than 3 months. I can say that since my lvl 30 i got only 2 Crypt keys from solo and MP dungeons. That sucks, i cant even collect the necessary tokens for the gear (not even thinking about the mount )

Erm, did you open mystery boxes?
    I got more than 10 crypt keys in 1 month....
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by al1en View Post
      Like the title says

I am playing on s58 (got merged with s61) and I am lvl 54 at this moment. Im playing this character more than 3 months. I can say that since my lvl 30 i got only 2 Crypt keys from solo and MP dungeons. That sucks, i cant even collect the necessary tokens for the gear (not even thinking about the mount )
      i normally get one a day between solo dungeon or mp dungeon i burn maybe 5 or 6 keys a day as i have a stock pile of them currently plus you can also get in guild altar spins as well for their price which is 75 balens i think the drop rate is very good

Comment

wow, u guys have been lucky, its been well over 3 weeks since ive gotten a crypt key from a mystery box.

Comment

following dungeons have good drop rate

Void Nightmare
          GoD nightmare (garden of death : G.O.D)
          Moonevil Den NORMAL
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Badlands appears to have been the luckiest so far for my guild today. One guy got crypt key all three runs, I got crypt key on the one I popped in to help kill final boss on and then the next run after that. Side note.. Moonevil Den does not have a mystery chest so your chances of a crypt key there are very slim.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
            X