Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey... guys.. how about some actual covering for the female mage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey... guys.. how about some actual covering for the female mage?

more thoughts later..........

Okay now that I am home from hospital (don't ask) I was dueling this am and it was once again thrown in my face the extreme differences in the clothing for the female mage vs the male mage. Male Mage.. nicely covered, female mage?? Ready for harem duty.

Yeah, sex sells, but there is also the chance to empower young female gamers who grow up to be women like me who spend money on a game.

So I really hope that you can see your way to adding a bit more fabric to the mage's costumes.
    Last edited by Serrin; 02-01-2013, 01:54 PM. Reason: changed mind on message.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    more thoughts later..........
    huh?

extreme LACK OF DETAIL
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I believe what she is trying to say is cover the female mages up a little more, and make them look less ******. Does that clearify it for you Hyorinmaru6?

Comment

... I have to agree somewhat on this...

Also, can't we get like an option to choose from lets say 3 diffrent styles for each set? heavily clothed, medium clothes, and the current, ready for beach.
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

I dont think female mage should have more clothes. I think male mage should have LESS clothes.

Comment

...Yea that could work as well, afterall they work with fire, and dressed like winter ;o
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

I agree. The Knights and archers don't look bad but the women mages are almost naked. And I am a guy. But this is how many games roll with the whole sex sells routine. It attracts many male adolescents.

Comment

Remember everyone - Wartune can't be defined. They just didn't add "Voyeurism" to the list.

Maybe they can make higher level battle-sets less revealing to give women impetus to level. :-p Or have clothes fall off as male characters beat them. Or put the warriors in the standard Leia Bikini.

Obviously I'm trolling a little - but I do agree with the OP that skins can be a little more tasteful or, as others have mentioned, make it an option (in which case it will mostly be 14 year old males playing scantily clad female mages). I'd also advise changing the female mage image on the server page too - whenever I see it, I can't figure out if I'm gaming or about to log into Hentai.
                Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                Kabam Server 1 - US West
                Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Guild: Saga

Comment

You have seen the female knights right? Makes me think of this video every time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTGh0EMmMC8
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                    Remember everyone - Wartune can't be defined. They just didn't add "Voyeurism" to the list.

Maybe they can make higher level battle-sets less revealing to give women impetus to level. :-p Or have clothes fall off as male characters beat them. Or put the warriors in the standard Leia Bikini.

Obviously I'm trolling a little - but I do agree with the OP that skins can be a little more tasteful or, as others have mentioned, make it an option (in which case it will mostly be 14 year old males playing scantily clad female mages). I'd also advise changing the female mage image on the server page too - whenever I see it, I can't figure out if I'm gaming or about to log into Hentai.
                    yes pls send a ticket to R2 and a lawyer to sue R2 on the matters on decency and how it poisons our future generation.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      yes pls send a ticket to R2 and a lawyer to sue R2 on the matters on decency and how it poisons our future generation.
                      Sarcasm noted, but you are talking about a company that has a language filter to protect the younger players (and a fairly unintelligent language filter at that) - I think even you might be able to see the hypocrisy of filtering language but not imagery.
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

Comment

Exactly, Rex.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Originally posted by R24955917
                          Note: Possible account termination when to leveling or illegally using illegally Obtained gold. say like I cheated or return my money and my time
                          First, nothing to do with this suggestion at all. Second, it's a generic warning to all to play fair.

Comment

female character in almost all mmorpg will show more skin when using higher lv armor. the opposite with male character.
                            get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              You have seen the female knights right? Makes me think of this video every time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTGh0EMmMC8
                              I'm still smiling.. I love College Humor and this is an excellent example of why.

Comment

Working...
                              X